SousVideTools Small Stainless Steel Konro Grill |
SousVideTools Small Stainless Steel Konro Grill | Traditional Japanese Style Hibachi BBQ | 210 mm x 400 mm x 260 mm
- AUTHENTIC JAPANESE COOKING – If you’ve ever visited Japan, you’ll have probably seen these small BBQ grills on every street corner. Often called Hibachi or Shichirin grills, these appliances have been around since the 8th century AD.
- FLAVOURFUL FOOD, EVERY TIME – Konro grills are made with a special insulating material that helps to reflect heat back into the grill, ensuring a consistent temperature throughout the cooking process.
- COMPACT DESIGN – The SousVideTools Konro grill measures 405mm (L) x 265mm (W) x 210mm (H), which means you can now enjoy delicious yakitori and other grilled dishes from the comfort of your own home.
- STAINLESS STEEL FRAME – With a brand-new stainless-steel design, the Konro Grill is ideal for both home use and the rigours of a commercial kitchen. Nothing tastes quite like charcoal grilled chicken skewers or yakitori.
- HEATS UP TO 350˚C – The Konro grill works best with Binchotan charcoal due to its longevity and ability to lock in natural flavours. Any juice that drips down is instantly evaporated into a smoky cloud of deliciousness.
|Dimensions:||40.5 x 26.5 x 21 cm; 18.5 Kilograms|