Ryobi R18CSP-0 18V ONE+ Cordless 150mm Circular Saw (Bare Tool)
REGULAR PRICE: £75.43
About this item
- Ideal for making long straight cuts in timber and plastic, such as trimming timber sheets, kitchen worktops, doors and windowsills.
- Includes a premium 150mm blade with 18 carbide-tipped teeth to provide superb performance and cut quality.
- Featuring 0-56 degree bevelling, 10mm bore size and 4,700 rpm no load speed.
- Cut up to 45mm in wood at 90 degrees and 32mm at 45 degrees.
- This tool is sold as a ‘Bare’ Tool (without a battery or charger) but is compatible with all batteries and chargers across the 18V ONE+ system of tools for the home and garden.
The Ryobi R18CSP-0 cordless Circular Saw is ideal for making long straight cuts in timber and plastic. It’s great for trimming timber sheets, kitchen worktops, doors and windowsills. Its impressive cut capacities of 45mm at 90 degrees and 32mm at 45 degrees allow you to easily complete applications usually reserved for corded tools. Packing plenty of power, the premium 150mm blade with 18 carbide-tipped teeth provides superb performance and cut quality. Tool-less depth and bevel adjustments make it quick and easy to prep the saw for your required task. Featuring 0-56 degree bevelling, 10mm bore size and 4,700 rpm no load speed. The rotatable dust port helps to keep your cut line clear, providing a better finish first time. By connecting a compatible vacuum, you can also reduce the dust and debris in your work environment. Also includes side fence for arcuate cutting. This item is a ‘bare’ tool (without battery or charger) which is a great value way to expand your ONE+ collection. All ONE+ batteries and chargers are compatible with all ONE+ tools & a 3yr warranty is included across the ONE+ range.
|Dimensions:||36.5 x 26.9 x 20.4 cm; 3.14 Kilograms|