Kiam 2KW Electric Infrared Outdoor Garden Patio Heater Wall Mounted Water-resistant (IP65 rated)
SALE PRICE: £104.95
YOU SAVE: £5.00
YOU SAVE: £5.00
About this item
- Stay warm when the sun goes down with our 2000 Watt Infrared Heater!
- A large heating area of up to 20m². Perfect for Patios, Bars, Restaurants, Garages, Terraces, Balconies, Summer decking, workshops and more!
- This heater is IP65 rated (highest rating on the market), meaning it is water-resistant and can be left outside, however, it must be undercover.
- Golden tube heating element, Infrared heaters work silently since they don’t use a fan – they just radiate light! They’re great for noise-sensitive environments
- Adjustable angle 180 degree up-down wall mounting facility. 12 Month Guarantee!
|Manufacture:||KIAM POWER PRODUCTS|
KMH-20 – 2000 Watt – 1 Heat setting, Light reduced low glare-heating.
Do you want to stay warm all year round in your favourite outdoor area during the colder months?
Then look no further than the KMH-20 Infrared heater! Allowing you to sit outside late into the evening. This heater is better for restaurants and bars as it can be linked to a series by an electrician and turned on/controlled by the owner and not the customers.
Works very well with PIR and Timing Installations.
KMH-20 – Low Glare – High-Quality Device
The tilt angle on this heater can be adjusted 45° upwards and downwards, this allows you to target the heat rays to your preferred area.
We have designed this heater using modern low-glare infrared radiation technology, the KMH-20 works extremely energy-efficient without preheating, with 80% less light and no noise!
Finally, the sleek design of the KMH-20 adapts to any environment perfectly.
IP65 Rated – Water-resistant and Robust!
The KMH-20 is IP65 rated, the highest rating on the market for an Infrared heater. IP65 means that this heater is "dust tight and protected against heavy rain or powerful jets of water".
This means that this heater can be left outside but must be undercover. You can see an example of this in the picture to the left.
Enjoy a BBQ atmosphere all year round! Infrared heating works differently to convection heating, the emitted infrared rays do not heat up air but the objects and people they encounter. This allows you to experience pleasant warmth on your skin and clothing, whilst heat-storing objects such as tables and chairs will absorb the heat and release it as a secondary source.
This heating is also better for allergy sufferers as the heat production runs cleanly, without condensation and blower-free, therefore dust does not rise.
Strong Build Quality
The strong sleek design of the KMH-20 adapts to any environment perfectly.
Designed for use outdoors, this powerful patio heater can be wall or ceiling mounted.
Instant Heat and Powerful Heating
2KW Golden Tube heating element. Very cost effective (14p per hour)
1 Heat-Setting – 2000W
On/Off Rocker Switch
The heater is turned on/off on the side by the rocket switch.
Once turned on, the warmth of the 2KW heater will be felt instantly.
180 Degreased Adjustable Angle
The tilt angle on this heater can be adjusted 180°upwards and downwards, this allows you to target the heat rays to your preferred area.
This heater comes with wall brackets and screws so that it can be easily wall-mounted.
Perfect for PIR and Timing Installations
This heater is perfect for restaurants/bars that are using PIR and Timing Installations as the one heat-setting can be easily controlled by the owner.
This heater is IP65 Rated (the highest rating on the market for a heater).
This means that the heater can be left outside all year round. However, it must have cover overhead.
In the box
- 1x KMH-20 Infrared Heater
- 1x Aluminium Wall Mounting Bracket
- 1x Bag of screws, rawl plugs, allen key & fixings
- 1x Instruction Manual
Max. Power: 2000W
IP Rating: IP65
Dimensions: 63 x 10 x 8cm
Power Cable Length: 1.5m
Wall mounted With 1 Heat Settings, Water Resistant with On/Off Rocker switch
- Space saving wall mounted design
- On/off rocker switch
- 1 Heat setting – 2000W
- Anodised extruded aluminium alloy housing
- Heated area up to 20m²
- Water-Resistant – IP65 Rated
- Suitable for both home and commercial use
- Can be used indoor/outdoor having Water-Resistant IP65 rating
- Adjustable angle 180° up-down wall mounting facility
- Golden tube heating element (up to 2500 hours lamp life)
- Safety over-heat protection
- Highly rated aluminium reflector