Core Balance Wooden Balance Board Non Slip Core Stability
Core Balance Wooden Balance Board Non Slip Core Stability Trainer Rehabilitation Exercise 40cm
- DEVELOP YOUR CORE STRENGTH & BALANCE: This Teal Wooden Balance Board from Core Balance is designed to create an unstable surface, making it great for developing your core strength, balance, and posture. It also helps to improve your muscle coordination, so you can carry out physical activities and perform exercises with better form and technique.
- 360-DEGREE ROTATION: A rounded base allows you to rotate the board a full 360-degrees when you’re balance training. You can also rotate it up to 5-inches in any direction to give your balance a tougher test. It’s perfect for adding an extra challenge to push-ups, squats, and other exercises, as well as strengthening your lower limbs if you’re recovering from injury.
- ANTI-SLIP DECK WITH ALIGNMENT LINES: The board has an anti-slip deck which delivers a secure, comfortable grip to prevent your feet from slipping. It’s comfortable to stand on with bare feet or trainers, so you can work out however you wish to. The deck also has alignment lines to align your body correctly and easily find your centre of gravity when you’re training.
- STRONG PLYWOOD DECK: The balance board has a strong plywood deck which is lighter than solid wood but has a unique cross-grain structure for greater strength, rigidity, and impact-resistance. The deck is capable of supporting a maximum weight of 150kg which equates to approximately 23.6 stone. This makes it an ideal choice for the majority of users.
- LIGHTWEIGHT & PORTABLE: The balance board has a diameter of 40cm (approx.), a height of 8cm (approx.), and weighs 1.4kg (approx.). Lightweight and compact, it’s perfect for taking on your travels, so you can squeeze in a spot of balance training during your break at work. Its compact size also makes it easy to store away when your work out is over.
|40 x 40 x 8 cm; 1.46 Kilograms