HELLOWOOD Wooden Activity Cube Baby Toys, 8-in-1 Montessori
HELLOWOOD Wooden Activity Cube Baby Toys, 8-in-1 Montessori Educational Toy Set, Bead Maze Shape Sorter Abacus Xylophone Words & Clock Learning, STEM Toys Gift for Boys Girls Toddlers Age 1 2 3
- 【8 IN 1 MULTIPLE GAMES】This wooden activity cube is a Montessori educational toy that combines 8 different games in 1: bead maze, learning clock, shape matching, abacus, spinning gears, xylophone, sorting and stacking, words learning. Great toy to keep your child occupied and entertained while actually learning things.
- 【EARLY CHILDHOOD DEVELOPMENT】The baby development toy is designed to build kids’ sensory, improve color, shape and fruit recognition, promote hand-eye coordination, fine motor skills, number counting, language development, as well as encourage audio recognition and musical development.
- 【MULTIPURPOSE STORAGE BOX】The cube is not only an activity game center, but also a sturdy storage box that all the blocks and word cards can be stored in it when playing is done. You can also flip over the bead maze and place on the box to teach kids clock or save space for easy storage.
- 【BABY FRIENDLY】The activity cube toys are made of natural solid wood with polished edges and non-toxic water-based paint. The blocks are sized for little hands and big enough to prevent choking hazard. Passing the highest toy safety standards, the well-made cube with beautiful patterns is popular with kids and provides an engaging option for playing.
- 【GIFT BOX PACKAGE】The educational activity cube offers endless screen-free fun for toddlers and kids age 12 months and above. The package is beautifully designed as a gift box that you don’t need to buy extra gift packing. A perfect gift choice for your little one on birthday, Children’s Day, Christmas, and other festivals.
|18.6 x 17.5 x 16.8 cm; 1.59 Kilograms
|Colorful+ Blue Packaging
|12 months – 5 years
Main Material: Wood
Paint: Water-based paint
Recommended Age: 12 months & up
Color: Colorful + Blue/Pink Packaging
Warning: The children under 3 years old, use under adult supervision.