ULTIMEA Sound Bar for TV with Subwoofer, Deep Bass Ultra
ULTIMEA Sound Bar for TV with Subwoofer, Deep Bass Ultra Slim Soundbar, 2.1ch Soundbar for TV, EQ Adjustable, Bluetooth 5.3 TV Sound Bar, Game Mode Perfect for PC, ARC/OPT/AUX/USB/Coaxial, Nova S4
- HEARD BUT NOT SEEN: At a mere 1.5 inches tall, this elegant and inconspicuous TV soundbar remains discreet until its impressive, crystal-clear sound fills the room. Featuring built-in 2 x 2.25" racetrack drivers, it maximizes space utilization without compromising on powerful audio output.
- ENRICHED BASS WITH WIRED SUBWOOFER: Featuring a 7.2L large-volume subwoofer, this system allows the diaphragm to reach an impressive 15mm amplitude, delivering a more impactful bass. The Ultimea exclusive BassMX technology further enhances low frequencies, providing adjustable bass for a profound and immersive sound encounter.
- PREMIUM GAMING MODE: The sleek and slim PC soundbar is tailor-made to perfectly complement your PC setup, taking your gaming environment to the next level both visually and acoustically. Immerse yourself in the heart of the action with the advanced "Game" mode and integrated subwoofer.
- PERSONALIZED 3 EQ MODES: Carefully curated to ignite your imagination in every scenario. Experience astounding sound effects with "Movie" mode, embrace refined audio quality with "Music" mode, and dominate as a champion in "Game" mode. Ideal for any setting, effortlessly unlock a range of diverse sound experiences.
- VERSATILE CONNECTIVITY: The soundbar boasts seamless compatibility with ARC, Optical, AUX, USB, and Bluetooth 5.3 connections, making it effortlessly integrate with an extensive array of devices. It serves as your ultimate audio entertainment hub for TVs, computers, phones, projectors, and gaming consoles. Moreover, we provide all the necessary cables for a hassle-free setup.
Small Size, Yet Powerful. Unbeatable 2.1 Channel
- First: Connect the soundbar and your TV with the included HDMI cable.
- Second:Turn on the PCM setting of TV: TV Settings > Home > Settings> Sound > Digital Audio Output > PCM. (Normally As Above)
Note: HDMI IN ports of the TV are not supported.
- First: Connect the soundbar and your TV with the included Optical cable.
- Second: Turn on the PCM setting of your TV: TV Settings > Home > Settings> Sound > Digital Audio Output > PCM. (Normally As Above)
The included AUX cable can connect your TV and your PC.
Note: If your TV and Soundbar are already plugged into the AUX cable, please remember to unplug the AUX cable from both devices when switching between other modes.
Bluetooth 5.3 can stabilize transmission within 50 feet (15M) and ultra-low input latency gives you a zero-tear and lag-free experience for music, podcasts, and more.
Control your TV and soundbar simultaneously under an ARC connection( This function only under ARC Mode):
- Turn on/off TV and soundbar
- Volume Up/Down
PCM Setting and Cables Check
How to Solve the Problem of No Sound in Soundbar?
- Check the corresponding cable connection and make sure that the audio settings on your TV are set as PCM channel.
- Steps: TV Settings > Home > Settings> Sound > Digital Audio Output > PCM.