ULTIMEA 120W Sound Bar for TV, Built-in 2 Tweeters and 4
ULTIMEA 120W Sound Bar for TV, Built-in 2 Tweeters and 4 Speakers, 6 EQ Modes & Bass Adjustable Soundbar, Bluetooth 5.0 Soundbar for TV, LED Display, TV Sound Bar with ARC/CEC, Optical, USB, AUX
- 120W Rock-Solid Sound: Ultimea TV Soundbar with DSP technology consists 4x 2.25'' well fine-tuned full-range speakers and 2 treble speakers that produce an impressive high-quality stereo sound.The sound bar pumps dynamic theater-quality audio into your bedroom and apartment.
- No Background Noise/Distortion: Featuring slim 13° tilt L-shaped baffle designs and superior sonic depth, the soundbar is born to serious stereo sound with exceptional clarity and zero distortion. Upgrade your audio system with Ultimea sound bar to enjoy an incedible home theater experience!
- 6 EQ Mode: Customizes your sound with Bass+, 3D, Game, Movie, Music, News at the touch of a button. Whether it is a thrilling explosion scene or a clear sound quality of a musical instrument, you can find a suitable EQ mode. Enjoy an immersive panoramic experience.
- Wired & Wireless Connection: Integrated AUX, USB, ARC, Bluetooth, optical inputs, compatible with almost all TVs on the market. Bluetooth 5.0 to ensure the fastest transmission speeds and stable connectivity up to 30ft with low consumption, so you can play your favorite music anywhere.
- Built for TV: Soundbar remote control supports CEC protocol, you can use TV remote control to control TV and soundbar on / off / volume adjustment. The soundbar can connect to a TV via ARC and transmit high definition audio, and the ARC interface allows the soundbar to connect to smart home devices such as Alexa / Google.
Perfect Pairing and simplify connectivity with your TV
Sounds Bar Have Multi Connection Way for Your Choice:
- Wired Connection: ARC/Optical/USB/AUX
- Wireless Bluetooth Connection
What if there has no sound out?
- Step 1: Switch the Output “( ARC/SPDIF/Opt) Mode” on Your TV Correctly
- Step 2： “Digital Output” setting must be set to “PCM” (the default setting is “Auto”), any other setting will result in silence
- Step 3: ARC should be correctly plugged into the TV's ARC port