Go On Board | The Witcher: Old World | Board Game | Ages 14+
Go On Board | The Witcher: Old World | Board Game | Ages 14+ | 1-5 Players | 90-150 Minutes Playing Time
- The Witcher: Old World is a competitive adventure board game that thrusts players into a monster-infested realm teeming with arcane magic, dark secrets, and dangerous places to discover.
- Based on the fan-favourite The Witcher universe
- Set years before the saga of Geralt of Rivia
- Old World sees 1 to 5 players travelling across a vast map, embarking on masterfully penned quests, encountering and making ambiguous moral choices, fighting monsters — and sometimes even brawling with other witchers to defend their school’s honour!
- The game lets players construct their own unique decks of cards by choosing from a wide range of abilities: attacks, dodges, and witcher combat magic — known as Signs. Through card synergy, players aim to achieve powerful combos as they utilise their witcher school’s hallmark abilities to their full potential. Quests, battles, and even dice poker will allow each player to earn money, obtain new items, and train their skills.
|Dimensions:||30 x 30 x 9.19 cm; 3 Kilograms|
|Age:||14 years and up|