Crucial Pro RAM 32GB Kit (2x16GB) DDR5 5600MT/s (or 5200MT/s
Crucial Pro RAM 32GB Kit (2x16GB) DDR5 5600MT/s (or 5200MT/s or 4800MT/s) Desktop Memory CP2K16G56C46U5
- Downclock capable for systems that only support 5200 or 4800MT/s
- Compatible with 12th Gen Intel Core or AMD Ryzen 7000 Series Desktop CPUs and above
- Intel XMP 3.0 and AMD EXPO supported for easy performance recovery
- Game at higher frame rates, multitask better, improve productivity
- ECC type = non-ECC, form factor = UDIMM, pin count = 288-pin, PC speed = PC5-44800, voltage = 1.1V, rank and configuration = 1Rx8
|Dimensions:||13.33 x 0.69 x 3.19 cm; 33.2 Grams|
From the manufacturer
Micron quality and reliability
As one of only three global memory manufacturers, and with 45 years of memory expertise, Micron delivers cutting-edge engineering and superior component and module-level testing for all Crucial DRAM products.
- Only DDR5-enabled CPUs/motherboards support DDR5 memory. Not compatible with DDR4 motherboards.
- Crucial DDR5 desktop memory modules (UDIMMs) can reach rated speeds with Intel XMP 3.0 or AMD EXPO turned on in the UEFI/BIOS settings. Applicable for all Crucial DDR5 desktop memory (UDIMM) modules except Crucial DDR5-4800 desktop memory, which supports only Intel XMP 3.0. Based on published competitor specs for DDR5 memory as of October 2022. Altering clock frequency or voltage may result in damage to computer components. Micron disclaims any and all liability for such damage. Voided if Crucial DRAM modules are set to overclock beyond JEDEC specifications, rated speeds, and timings.
- DDR5 speeds are comparable to extreme-performance DDR4 memory speeds and, at 4,800MHz, at least 1.5x faster than maximum standard DDR4 speeds of 3,200MHz.
- DDR5 data rate of 5,600MMHz transfers 1.75x the DDR4 data rate of 3,200MHz.
- Under memory-intensive workloads, DDR5 can deliver up to 2x the bandwidth, per an internal simulation of dual ranked x8 modules in client platforms.