CiT Terra Micro-ATX PC Gaming Case M/ATX with Tempered Glass
CiT Terra Micro-ATX PC Gaming Case M/ATX with Tempered Glass Side Panel with 3 Front ARGB Infinity Fans & 1 Rear ARGB Infinity Fan Included | White
CiT have given the Terra something that helps it stand out from the crowd. The front is equipped with an eye-catching design, which incorporates a vertical mesh behind the tapered shapes of the panel. This allows a great deal of cooling air to be drawn in through the front, helping to keep your components cool. The CiT Terra is an affordable Micro-ATX gaming case, orientated for gamers. What is striking about this particular case is the front with its angular aesthetics complete with cut-outs to help draw air into the chassis. Moving onto the top of the case towards the front includes USB2.0 and USB3.0 connections as well as controls for your LED lighting and a tempered glass panel finishes off the stylish design of the Terra. Using the LED button you have access to approximately 13 LED modes or alternatively you have access to 16.8 million colours using a compatible addressable RGB Motherboard. For a small interior this case supports powerful hardware and plenty of drives. It can fit a graphics card up to 32 centimetres in length and can hold 4 x 2,5 and 1 x 3,5 drives. All this makes the CiT Terra one of the ideal cases for gamers who want a gaming case with great value and that will turn heads.
- Stylish and Functional Micro-ATX Gaming Case – The CiT Terra is finished in all white, and with a striking and uniquely shaped front panel this chassis has a commanding presence. The functional design allows a great deal of cooling air to be drawn in through the vertical mesh front, helping to keep your components cool.
- Four Infinity ARGB Fans Included – Three front and one rear Infinity ARGB fans with a nine-fan blade fan design and equipped with 8 LEDs add a stunning finish. The fans generate less than or equal to 24.1dBA for a quieter cooling performance.
- Air Cooling – Cool your system effectively with four fans included and enough space to house another two fans at the top. In total we have Front: 3 x 120mm Infinity ARGB Fans, Rear: 1 x 120mm Infinity ARGB Fan, Top: Space for 2 x 120mm Fans. The Micro-ATX casing can also house a 280mm radiator at the front, a 240mm radiator at the top and a 120mm radiator at the rear of the case.
- Stunning Aesthetics and Vertical Mesh – Stand out thanks to mesmerising infinity mirror LED ring effect on the fans you will not be able to take your eyes off it. The vertical mesh behind the unique panel design combines into a great result.
- Motherboard Software – The ARGB lighting effects can be synced through the Motherboard which supports ARGB function, 5V 3-Pin Addressable RGB header, including ASUS AURA, MSI Mystic Light, Gigabyte Fusion 2.0 & ASRock. Customise the look with endless possibilities with 16.7 million static modes and 12 pre-set lighting effects.
|Dimensions:||33 x 20 x 41.1 cm; 4.2 Kilograms|