BRIO Builder Construction Set – STEM Learning, Building
BRIO Builder Construction Set – STEM Learning, Building and Educational Toys for Ages 3 Year Olds Up
- Use your imagination and create your own toy creations with the BRIO Builder Construction Set – the perfect STEM construction toy to challenge the imagination of budding engineers. The BRIO Builder Construction Set expands your BRIO Builder system with over 130 additional pieces. Hands-on fun for young engineers.
- Build your own: BRIO Builder STEM construction toys are here to challenge the imagination of budding constructionengineers. Each set it fully compatible with other BRIO builder sets so let your imagination run wild!
- Create a real sense of achievement: The BRIO Builder range promotes open-ended play, fine motor skills, hand-eye coordination, logical thinking and task completion. The perfect Building Toys or building blocks!
- Crafted using FSC sourced European beech wood and high-quality plastics the Builder range is suitable for ages 3 Years and up and make ideal gifts for boys and great gifts for girls.
- We know that children sometimes play with toys in other ways than expected. That’s why we test our products thoroughly to our strict safety requirements which in many cases are tougher than the legal requirements. BRIO Builder make a great birthday gift or smashing Christmas gift
|Dimensions:||31 x 9 x 20 cm; 814 Grams|
|Age:||3 years and up|
From the manufacturer
The world renowned BRIO was founded in Sweden in 1884 and is best known for its wooden railways first created in 1958 and sold across the globe. BRIO actually started making wooden baskets!
Since then BRIO have released a huge range of Toys including infant, toddler, activity, construction, roleplay and of course expanding the ever popular wooden railways. Search for BRIO today
Tougher than Tough
Maybe we’re control-freaks, but we actually test our toys against tougher standards than the law demands. To be exact, we test our toys up to 25% more than the law demands.
For example, when it comes to mechanical safety assessments we use greater heights when carrying out drop tests and use greater pressure than required when performing load tests.
Even our chemical testing goes beyond European safety standards!
It grows on trees
All of the wood used to make our toys are made from FSC certified sources. The FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) is a non-profit organisation that safeguards, monitors and encourages sustainable forest management.
This basically means that all the wood we use at BRIO is traceable and that it originates from responsibly managed forests. It ensures that the raw materials do not come from illegal logging sources.
|Number of Pieces||135||48||120||120||67||270|
|Special Feature||Construction||Construction||Light Up||Battery-Powered Motor||Voice Recording||Creative Play|