ASUS Dual GeForce RTX 4070 White Edition 12GB GDDR6X (PCIe
ASUS Dual GeForce RTX 4070 White Edition 12GB GDDR6X (PCIe 4.0, 12GB GDDR6X, DLSS 3, HDMI 2.1, DisplayPort 1.4A, 2.55-slot design, Axial-tech Fan Design, 0dB Technology, and more)
- Powered by NVIDIA DLSS3, efficient Ada Lovelace arc and full raytracing
- 4th Generation Tensor Cores – Up to 4x more performance with DLSS 3 than with brute force render
- 3rd generation RT cores – up to 2x more performance with raytracing
- The Axial-tech fan features a smaller fan hub allowing longer blades and a protective ring that increases air pressure down
- 2.55-slot design optimizes compatibility and cooling efficiency for small chassis performance
|Dimensions:||26.9 x 16.5 x 5.2 cm; 968 Grams|
From the manufacturer
That's so metal!
The PCB is reinforced by an aluminum backplate that adds structural rigidity, helping to prevent flex and protect components and trace pathways from damage. The rear features a wide vent that allows hot air to escape towards chassis exhaust fans instead of being recycled back into the GPU cooler.
Stainless Steel Bracket
The mounting bracket of the Dual has been beefed up with 304 Stainless Steel that's harder and more resistant to corrosion.
Harness the hardware
Hardware and software come together to let you fully customize your experience and get the most out of your graphics card. GPU Tweak III allows for hardware tweaking and monitoring, and QuantumCloud utilizes your spare GPU computing power to generate passive income.