WiFi Water Timer, Diivoo Smart Irrigation Sprinkler Timer with 2 Watering Modes, Compatible with Alexa and Google Home via WiFi Hub for Garden Law
About this item
- WiFi Water Timer: Add the smart water hose timer to the WiFi hub via the Smart Life APP, you can create a watering schedule in the app anytime and anywhere. And will receive notifications whenever the smart water timer stops working, reminding you to deal with it in time.
- Timed and Cyclical Irrigation Modes: Diivoo programmable sprinkler irrigation timer features timed irrigation mode which allows you to specify the days and times to water. Cyclical irrigation mode allows you to set watering frequency for each program. You can customize up to 20 separate watering programs using this smart hose timer, both on frequency and duration.
- Voice Control Water Timer: the smart sprinkler timer is compatible with Alexa and google assistant. You can control it by simple voice command. Just download the Smart Life app, and you’ ll have a powerful smart watering Timer at your fingertips. (Note: The distance between timer and WiFi hub is within 49.2ft/15m without obstraction, 2.4Ghz WiFi Only).
- Rainy Delay and Manual Watering: Rainy Delay mode allows you to pause your schedule for 1-3 days to avoid overwatering in rainy days. Manual Watering mode allows you to water temporarily without interrupting the preset watering programs. This irrigation water timer is ideal for sprinkler watering, lawn, vegetable garden, greenhouse, flowerbeds, pool filling and etc.
- Upgraded Leak-Proof Design: the connectors of the IPX5 smart Irrigation timer can withstand water pressures from 0.05Mpa-0.8Mpa. 2 different sizes sealing washers and thread seal tape to prevent sprinkler timer from leakage. Install your timer at standard 3/4″ or 1/2″ garden outdoor faucet.
|Dimensions:||12.3 x 11.1 x 4.84 cm; 390 Grams|
WiFi Water Timer
How to Connect your Mobile Device
- Download the Smart Life App: Download the “Smart Life” from the App Store/Google Play, or scan the QR code on the user manual, and create an account.
- Plugged the WiFi hub into an indoor outlet that was in close proximity to your smart sprinkler timer.
- Installed two AA batteries in the water timer.
- Turn on the Bluetooth and WiFi of your phone. Go to the Smart Life app and log in, and then tap “Add device” or “+” to add the hose timer in app. Select “Gateway Control” > “Socket Gateway(BLE)”.
- Press the button of the wifi hub, then the green indicator will rapidly blinks, pair to the app.
- Insert 2 AA Batteries into the timer, press the button on the water timer until the green indicator rapidly blinks, click “Add Device” on the app.
- Program your timer with the App: Waiting for connecting to be 100%. Now you can program your timer on your phone.