Swarovski Women's Stone Collection Earrings
REGULAR PRICE: £94.70
- Brilliant and dazzling: The Swarovski Stone Collection hoop earrings combine white crystals with the beauty of rhodium plated metal, creating a stylish pair of earrings to match any outfit
- Crafted with excellence: These 3.5 cm long earrings are a fashionable yet elegant pair of hoops, featuring rhodium plating and the brilliance that only Swarovski crystals can provide
- Designed to last: Swarovski jewellery features the extraordinary brilliance of Swarovski crystals and durable metals – to ensure the life of your jewellery avoid contact with water, lotions or perfume
- Enhance your look: These dazzling earrings make a lasting impression, whether you are in a business meeting, at a romantic dinner, or out with friends, these hoops shine regardless
- Items delivered: 1 x set of Swarovski Stone hoop pierced earrings, sparkling crystals with rhodium plated metal, Swarovski earring box, part of Swarovski’s Stone collection
Swarovski products are made in the traditional way. The metal parts are coated and each crystal is individually inserted. For this reason, special care is required.Jewellery and watches:
- Store your jewellery in the original packaging or a soft velvet bag to avoid scratches.
- Occasional polishing with a soft cloth preserves the original shine.
- Please remove your jewellery before washing hands, swimming or applying cosmetics such as perfume, hairspray, soaps or lotions. These could damage the jewellery, reduce the life of the coating, cause discolouration and diminish the crystal shine.
- Avoid contact with water.
- Avoid knocks on hard objects that could cause the jewellery to scratch, chip and other damage.
- Watches: For more information, please refer to the instruction manual.
|Dimensions:||11 x 11 x 11 cm; 5.6 Grams|
From the manufacturer
Care & Maintenance
Keep your Swarovski products in the best possible condition by following the guidelines listed below.
Jewellery & Watches: Always keep your jewellery safe in a soft pouch or the original packaging. Always wear gloves while polishing your jewellery and use a lint-free cloth to maintain the brilliance of your product. Always put jewellery on last and avoid contact with harsh chemicals and abrasive materials such as perfumes or hair spray. Avoid contact with surfaces that may scratch or chip the crystal.