SanDisk Extreme Pro 1TB Portable NVMe SSD, USB-C, up to 2000MB/s, Ruggedised and Water-Resistant
RRP PRICE: £244.99
SALE PRICE: £209.99
YOU SAVE: £35.00
SALE PRICE: £209.99
YOU SAVE: £35.00
About this item
- This fits your .
- by entering your model number.
- Save time storing and transferring data with powerful NVMe solid state performance featuring 2000MB/s read and 2000MB/s write speeds
- A forged aluminum chassis acts as a heatsink to deliver higher sustained speeds in a portable drive that’s tough enough to take on any adventure
- Travel worry-free with a 5-year limited warranty (See official SanDisk website) and a forged aluminum chassis-silicon shell combo that offers a premium feel and added protection
- Up to two-meter drop protection and IP55 water and dust resistance, and a handy carabiner loop for securing your drive all deliver extra peace of mind when you’re out in the world
- Help keep private content private with the included password protection featuring 256‐bit AES hardware encryption (Password protection uses 128-bit AES encryption and is supported by Windows 8, Windows 10 and macOS v10.9+ (Software download required for Mac, see official SanDisk website))
- Compatible devices: Gaming Console
Product descriptionCapacity:1 TB | Style Name:Extreme Pro 2000 MB/s
Creating top-tier content can put a strain on your device, your camera or your system. To capture and keep your best work, you need fast, high-capacity storage that’s reliable enough to help you consistently overdeliver on your toughest jobs. The SanDisk Extreme PRO Portable SSD is housed in a forged aluminum chassis that also acts as a heatsink, saving you time through higher sustained speeds—up to 2000MB/s read and 2000MB/s write. A durable silicon shell, up to two-meter drop protection, IP55 water and dust resistance, and a handy carabiner loop for securing the drive give you the peace of mind to take it with you wherever your job—or life—takes you. From the brand trusted by professional photographers worldwide, the SanDisk Extreme PRO Portable SSD provides blazing NVMe solid state performance in a rugged, dependable storage solution.
|Dimensions:||1.04 x 5.79 x 11.07 cm; 77.11 Grams|
From the manufacturer
SanDisk Extreme Portable SSD
The rugged SanDisk Extreme Portable SSD delivers high-speed transfers of up to 550MB/s . This makes it perfect for saving and editing hi-res photos and videos.
Up to 550MB/s read speeds 
With high-speed transfers of up to 550MB/s , the SanDisk Extreme Portable SSD lets you offload files in a snap.
Rugged design with IP55 rating
The SanDisk Extreme Portable SSD is built to weather a variety of conditions with water, dust and drop-resistance. It is rated IP55  and is certified to withstand 2-meter drops .
Capacities of up to 2TB 
With up to 2TB of high-speed storage for high-res photos, videos and sound files, the SanDisk Extreme Portable SSD is perfect for all your creative pursuits.
Works with Windows and Mac, USB-C or USB-A
Designed to work with both Windows and Mac, the SanDisk Extreme Portable SSD is equipped with a USB 3.1 Type-C connector and includes a USB Type-C to Type-C cable and a Type-C to Type-A adapter.
Compact, pocket-sized design
Good things come in small sizes! The SanDisk Extreme Portable SSD delivers high-performance and capacity in a drive that's smaller than a smartphone.
Built by a technology leader
More than 25 years ago SanDisk created the flash-based solid state drive and that was just the beginning. As a technology leader, we ensure that our products continue to deliver superior performance that you can rely on.
 Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending on drive capacity, host device, OS and application. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes.
 IEC 60529 IP55: Tested to withstand water flow (30 kPa) at 3 min.; limited dust contact does not interfere with operation. Must be clean and dry before use. 4 Shock‐resistant (up to 1500G) and vibration‐resistant (5 gRMS, 10‐2000 HZ), non‐operating temperature (from ‐20°C to 70°C), operating temperature (from 0°C to 45°C).
 Up to 2M (6.5’) on a concrete floor.
 1TB = 1,000,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less.