âFisher-Price Imaginext DC Super Friends Bat-Tech Batbot, transforming 2-in-1 Batman robot and playset with lights and sounds for kids ages 3-8
REGULAR PRICE: £79.99
About this item
- â2-in-1 Batman robot that transforms into an action-packed playset with cool lights, sounds, and Batman character phrases
- âTurn the Power Pad to transform into âflightâ mode, then squeeze the trigger to bring the arms forward and roll along to âblast offâ for action
- âPlayset features multiple projectile launchers, a jail cell, and a light-up control center with a cockpit for Batman
- Place Batman in the cockpit and press the button to see the figure’s chest light up
- ââComes with Batman figure, 1 Batwing, 2 projectile launchers, and 7 projectiles For preschool kids ages 3-8 years
- Why does this product have ‘reduced packaging’? Weâve worked hard to reduce unnecessary air and materials in our new, durable packaging, minimising waste and emissions
|Dimensions:||411 x 382 x 609 cm; 4.49 Kilograms|
|Age:||36 months – 8 years|
From the manufacturer
Transforms for awesome crime-fighting action
âThe battle for Gotham City reaches epic proportions with the Imaginext DC Super Friends Bat-Tech BatBot from Fisher-Price. Featuring an awesome transformation from stand-up robot to “flying” battle bot, plus cool lights, action sounds and Batman character phrases, this 2-in-1 robot playset is packed with play for young crime-fighters.
Load up the cannon to blast projectiles and send bad guys running for cover
Gotcha! Bottom-level jail cell keeps Super-Villains safely locked away (The Joker figure sold separately and subject to availability.)
âMove the repositionable launchers wherever Batman could use some extra blasting power
Playset comes with Batman figure with clear chest, 2 removable launchers, 7 projectiles, and removable Batwing
Different Worlds. One System. Endless Imagination.
âImaginext figures, vehicles and playsets are designed to work together, with cool tricks and transformations to help preschoolers bring all sorts of action-packed stories to life. Whether they're recreating adventures with their favorite characters or blending worlds to invent whole new stories of their own, kids discover anything is possible in your imagination.