Osmo Coding Starter Kit for iPad – 3 Hands-on Learning Games – Ages 5-10+ – Learn to Code, Coding Basics & Coding Puzzles – iPad Base Included ,901-00039: warehousediscounts.uk: Toys & Games
SALE PRICE: £99.99
- COMPATIBILITY FOR IPAD: Compatible iPads: All iPads except Generation 1, iPad Pro 11-inch and iPad Pro 12.9-inch; The minimum iOS version needed is iOS 9
- OSMO IS MAGIC: Fun-filled & award winning learning games; Children interact with actual hand held pieces & an iPad, bringing a child’s game pieces & actions to life (No WiFi necessary for game play); An Osmo Base is included, an iPad is not included, both are required for game play
- TEACHING: Use hands-on physical blocks, coding commands, to control the character Awbie on a fun-filled adventure (Coding Awbie), an introduction to coding; Use coding blocks to learn coding’s creative side while developing an ear for rhythm, melody, and harmony – make your beat come alive, learn patterns & loops with over 300+ musical sounds (Coding Jam); Share a composed Jam with family, friends & the Jam community; Solve advanced side-by-side coding puzzles solo or with others, playing at their own level, using teamwork & strategy to unlock new worlds & coding 60+ puzzles (Coding Duo)
- SKILLS LEARNED: Logic, coding fundamentals, basics of programming, solve coding puzzles, teamwork, listening, critical thinking, observation, creative problem solving, music creation & pattern recognition; Osmo sees and reacts to real-life movement; Geared towards children & love of learning
- AGE & CAPABILITY: Ages 5-10+ Games are designed for beginner to expert levels; Osmo enables the continuation of learning; Real-time audio and visual feedback lets children learn through experimentation in a stress-free environment; WHAT’S IN THE BOX: Osmo Base & Reflector for iPad, 31 tangible coding blocks including; Walk, Jump, Hand, Magic, Rest, Quantifiers (Numbers), Repeat, Subroutines, Stackable storage for game pieces, 3 Game Apps: Coding Awbie, Coding Jam & Coding Duo
Product descriptionCustomer Package Type:iPad Base
Coding is a modern superpower with the Coding Awbie, Coding Jam and Coding Duo from Osmo. Uses hands-on physical blocks to control Awbie, a playful character who loves delicious strawberries. Each block is a coding command that directs Awbie on a fun-filled adventure enabling coding & problem solving (Coding Awbie – basic coding concepts), a great introduction to the coding community. Use coding blocks to learn coding’s creative side while developing an ear for rhythm, melody, and harmony. Make your beat come alive, while learning patterns & loops with over 300+ musical sounds (Coding Jam – intermediate coding concepts). Once a Jam has been composed children can safely share it with family, friends & the jam community. Solve advanced side-by-side coding puzzles solo or with others, playing at their own level, using teamwork & strategy to unlock new worlds & coding 60+ puzzles (Coding Duo – advanced coding puzzles). Osmo games bring a child’s creative imagination to life with hand held pieces that interact with an iPad and/or Fire Tablet and an Osmo Base (No WiFi necessary for game play). Coding Starter Kit for iPad requires an Osmo Base to play and this kit ships with an Osmo Base for iPad. Approved by parents and teachers worldwide, used in over 31,000 classrooms.
Choking Hazard. Small Parts. Not for children under 3 years. Contains magnets. Magnets may cause serious injury or death if ingested. Seek immediate medical attention if magnets are swallowed or inhaled.
|Dimensions:||5.72 x 29.21 x 23.11 cm; 1.3 Kilograms|
|Age:||5 – 12 years|
From the manufacturer
Osmo is Magic
Coding Starter Kit for iPad
Get started with 3 hands-on coding games: Coding Awbie, Coding Jam & Coding Duo. Ships with an Osmo Base & reflector for iPad.
(iPad not included)
What They'll Learn
Hands-on physical blocks teach coding commands – introduction to coding & advanced coding puzzles.
Coding Has a Creative Side
Arrange coding blocks in patterns & loops to compose your own music. Create music sounds & share compositions, while learning to code.
Collaboration & Teamwork
The easiest way to introduce logic to your child and solve challenging puzzles. Learn at their own pace assembling sequences.
Combine tangible blocks with interactive games, sparks a child’s imagination & builds confidence.
Ways to Learn
You control Awbie, a playful character who loves strawberries. With each coding command, you guide Awbie on an adventure.
Click together sequences of coding commands and you’ll be creating your own explosive beats.
Solve coding puzzles solo or with friends, playing at their level, to unlock new worlds & 60+ puzzles.
A child can guide themselves on this learning adventure following directions, solving game problems & staying on task.
|Coding Starter Kit for iPad||Coding Starter Kit for Fire Tablet||Coding Family Bundle||Genius Starter Kit for iPad||Creative Starter Kit for Fire Tablet|
|Ages||5 – 10||5 – 10||5 – 10||5 – 10||5 – 10|
|Osmo Base||iPad||Fire Tablet||Not Included||iPad||iPad|
|Number of games||3||3||3||5||3|
|Solve Coding Puzzles||Yes||Yes||Yes||No||No|
|Creative Problem Solving||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
Learning Through Play
Kids Love Osmo
Learning Through Play
Hands-on Learning Fun: "I feel like I'm playing a real game and not a game on the iPad. It brings us on an adventure." 8 year child
Schools Love Osmo
In over 31,000 classrooms
Self paced learning: "The use of manipulatives enhances the educational experiences." Educator, Matthew Murray
Parents Love Osmo
Created in 2013
"Osmo understands learning styles and let's children be curious & learn while having fun." Osmo Parent
What is Osmo?
Osmo Learning System
Osmo technology lets children supplement school learning through active learning experiences with an iPad or Fire Tablet.