HTC VIVE PRO Premium VR Headset with SteamVR Tracking
REGULAR PRICE: £1.00
About this item
- STEAM VR 2.0 TRACKING – From seated to standing to full 7M x 7M room-scale. Ideal for multi-user environments for sub-millimetre tracking accuracy.
- HIGH RESOLUTION DISPLAY – Dual-OLED displays with industry leading resolution of 2880 x 1600 pixels for unparalleled visual fidelity of graphics, text, and textures.
- SPATIAL AUDIO WITH NOISE CANCELLATION – hi-res, high impedance headphones, 3D spatial sound with active noise cancellation for an immersive experience without distractions from real-world.
- MULTI-USER AND EXTENDED USE â Even weight distribution of the headset, easy on and off, and adjustments for head size, glasses and interpupillary distance (IPD) makes multi-user and extended use easier than ever.
- VIVE TRACKER ECOSYSTEM â Expand business use cases by adding real-life objects to VIVE Tracker bringing the object into your virtual simulation. Ideal for motion capture, automotive, aerospace or heavy equipment simulation.
Built to meet the needs of todayâs most demanding VR users, VIVE Pro is an easy-to-deploy VR system that scales with your business and provides the richest feature set for professional users. From seated environments to expansive, multi-user deployments, VIVE Pro delivers the highest fidelity, clearest audio and most immersive VR experience.
Captivating, comfortable immersion
Hi-res headphones, 3D spatial audio, and active noise cancellation make your virtual experience more enthralling than ever, while adjustable ergonomics customize your comfort level. Increased Point of Weight Support.
Spot every detail
See the difference with VIVE Pro. The all new screen panels dazzle the eye and sweep you away into your wildest imagination. Uncompromising, super-rich colours and details bring objects to life like never before.
Scale your tracking volumes â from seated to standing to full 10×10 metre room-scale tracking. SteamVRâ¢ 2.0 allows you to add up to 4 base stations for wide-area tracking avoiding occlusion, and ideal for multi-user environments, all at sub-millimetre accuracy.
Never Second Guess
Never second guess a step when blazing a new trail. With Chaperone, the technology re-creates a virtual outline of your environment, enabling the user to see and feel the current surroundings without the need of removing the HMD.
VIVE Pro delivers immersion unlike any other: true-to-life precise tracking, ultra-vibrant colours and uber-realistic sounds create a world that transports you to any scene in split seconds. With the highest quality display of any VR headset, VIVE Pro gives life to any realities.
1x HMD, 1x 3in1 Cable, 1x Spare Face Cushion, 1x Linkbox, 2x Base (+power adaptors), 2x Controllers (plus micro USB power adaptors), 1x 5m AUX Cable, 1x HDMI-HDMI, 1x USB-USB, 1x 5m Cable, 1x Headphones
|Dimensions:||34.4 x 53.2 x 18.5 cm; 1.73 Kilograms|
|Batteries Included:||2 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)|
From the manufacturer
Vive Pro Full Kit
Precision tracking provides 360-degree coverage of your movements to the millimeter – floor to ceiling. Use VIVE seated, standing, or in a space up to 20' x 20', with supporting base stations.
High impedance headphones driven by a powerful amplifier and integrated 3D spatial sound delivers true-to-life immersive audio with dual microphones for active noise cancellation.
Even distribution of the headset achieves an optimal center of gravity – creating comfort in VR.
Recommended Computer Specs
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 or AMD Radeon RX 480, equivalent or better
- CPU: Intel Core i5-4590 or AMD FX 8350, equivalent or better
- RAM 4GB or more
- Output: DisplayPort 1.2 or newer
- USB: 1x USB 3.0 or newer
- OS: Windows 8.1 or Windows 10
– Screen: Dual AMOLED 3.5″ diagonal.
– Resolution: 1440 x 1600 pixels per eye (2880 x 1600 pixels combined).
– Refresh Rate: 90 Hz.
– Field Of View: 110 degrees.
– Audio: Hi-Res, high impedance headphones (removable).
– Input: Dual integrated microphones.
– Connections: USB-C 3.0, DisplayPort 1.2, Bluetooth.
– Sensors: SteamVR Tracking, G-sensor, gyroscope, proximity, IPD sensor.
– Ergonomics: Lens distance adjustment, adjustable IPD, adjustable headphones, adjustable head strap.