Bosch Professional GDR 12 V-105 Cordless Impact Driver with 2 x 12 V 2.0 Ah Lithium-Ion Batteries, L-Boxx
REGULAR PRICE: £163.79
- 37 mm for optimum handling, especially when driving screws overhead and in tight spaces
- Powerful 105 Nm torque for 80% of all conventional cordless impact driver applications in metal and concrete
- High speed (2,600 rpm) for fast work progress
- Unique Bosch Premium lithium-ion technology for longer lifetime and unbeatable battery runtime
- Bosch Electronic Cell Protection (ECP): protects the battery against overload, overheating and deep discharge
|Size:||2 x 10.8 V 2.0 Ah|
|Dimensions:||30 x 30 x 30 cm; 4.2 Kilograms|
|Batteries Included:||Lithium Ion|
|Size:||2 x 10.8 V 2.0 Ah|
From the manufacturer
Bosch GDR 10.8-LI Professional Impact Driver (LIGHTseries)
A compact cordless impact driver combining easy handling â particularly in overhead work and confined spaces â with powerful and fast performance.
This professional impact driver, which also serves as an impact wrench, has a length of just 137 mm. It can be manipulated easily in a restricted space and reduces the effort involved in overhead screwdriving.
Generating 105 Nm of torque, and speeds up to 2,600 rpm, it handles 80 per cent of all conventional cordless impact driver.
- Battery capacity/voltage: 2.0 Ah/10.8 V
- No-load speed: 0-2.600 rpm
- Torque, maximum (hard screwdriving applications): 105 Nm
- Rated impact rate: 0-3.100 bpm
- Bit holder: Â¼â internal hexagon
- Weight (including battery): 1.0 kg
- Length/height: 137/178 mm
Room for manoeuvre
The short length (137 mm) and low weight (1.0 kg including battery) of this cordless impact driver mean there is no difficulty in screwdriving anywhere â including tight spaces and overhead.
Despite its small size, the impact driver offers 105 Nm of torque â which is enough for 80 per cent of metal and concrete applications handled by a conventional cordless impact driver.
As well as screwdriving in wood, metal and drywalls, it can be used as a drill in metal or wood and as an impact wrench for tightening nuts and bolts.
With a top speed of 2.600 rpm, you can expect to achieve a high work rate.
Unique Bosch Premium Li-ion battery technology gives the impact driverâs batteries a longer lifetime and runtime. A handy charge indicator ensures you always know how much power is left to complete each job.
If the motor stalls, Bosch Electronic Motor Protection (EMP) immediately shuts down power to prevent an overload which could cause damage or even a burnout. This is one way of ensuring a long tool lifetime.
The impact driver uses batteries featuring Bosch Electronic Cell Protection (ECP), which guards against overloading, overheating and total discharge.
An integrated LED light illuminates the focal area of the task, giving a clear view even in dark workspaces.