Blue Microphones Yeti Professional USB Microphone For Recording, Streaming, Podcasting, Broadcasting, Gaming, VOICE overs, and More, Multi-Pattern, Plug 'n Play on PC and Mac – Black
RRP PRICE: £119.99
SALE PRICE: £115.50
YOU SAVE: £4.49
SALE PRICE: £115.50
YOU SAVE: £4.49
About this item
- This fits your .
- by entering your model number.
- Unleash your creativity: Yeti USB professional mic with custom recording softwares PreSonus and iZotope advanced studio mastering; creates pro-level audio-content projects that boost productivity
- Yeti mic has a unique pro tri-capsule array that captures four different audio patterns, Cardioid, Bidirectional, Omnidirectional and Stereo for all recording, streaming and gaming needs
- PreSonus Studio One Artist Blue Microphones Edition recording software, gives you professional tools and intuitive workflows to help you start recording and streaming fast, just hit record and go
- iZotope Ozone Elements professional mastering software gives you the tools to polish your tracks to professional, streaming-ready quality for your music recording, podcasting, YouTube videos and more
- Custom Yeti Studio templates with auto track setup and dialled-in sound processing records easily and quickly, rich singing vocals, instruments, speeches, interviews and dialogues, for one or more
- Plug ‘n Play on Mac and PC – Instantly start recording and streaming on Mac or PC.
Product descriptionColour Name:Blackout | Style Name:Yeti | Pattern Name:USB Microphone
Yeti is one of the world’s premium USB mic, producing clear, powerful, broadcast-quality sound for podcasting, YouTube productions, game streaming, Skype and music.
Yeti’s proprietary three-capsule technology enables cardioid, omni, bidirectional and stereo pickup patterns that offer incredible flexibility, allowing you to record and stream in ways that would normally require multiple microphones.
Yeti also features studio controls for headphone volume, pattern selection, instant mute and microphone gain that put you in charge of the recording process.
Set up in seconds with the included desktop stand or connect directly to a mic stand or boom arm.
|Dimensions:||12.5 x 12 x 29.5 centimetres|
From the manufacturer
Blue’s Legendary Broadcast-Quality Sound
Makes the professional difference for recording, streaming and building your audience.
Custom Three-Capsule Array
Produces clear, powerful, broadcast-quality sound for YouTube, game streaming, podcasting, conference calls and music.
Onboard Audio Controls
Studio controls for headphone volume, pattern selection, instant mute, and microphone gain put you in charge of every level of the recording and streaming process.
Unique Positionable Design
Adjust and pivot the microphone in relation to the sound source to optimize your sound quality.
Blue VO!CE Broadcast Vocal Effects
Craft the perfect broadcast vocal sound and entertain your audience with enhanced effects, advanced modulation and HD audio samples.
Four Pickup Patterns
Cardioid, omni, bidirectional, and stereo pickup patterns offer incredible flexibility, allowing you to record in ways that would normally require multiple microphones.
Monitor your voice in real time mixed with the sound from your computer to make sure your streams sound great.
Plug 'n Play on Mac and PC
Instantly start recording and streaming on Mac or PC.
Headphone Volume and Mic Mute
Control the volume of sound in your headphones and touch the mute button for those times mid-stream when you need to cough or sneeze
Control the sensitivity of the mic capsules.
Adjustable Desktop Stand
For perfect microphone positioning on the desktop
Four Patterns for Ultimate Versatility
Four distinct pickup patterns allow you to record and stream in ways that would normally require multiple microphones.
Perfect for podcasting, game streaming, YouTube productions,cardioid mode captures sound sources that are directly in front of the microphone delivering a rich, full-bodied sound.
Omnidirectional mode picks up sound all around the microphone. Great for conference calls and captures the feeling of "being there."
Bidirectional mode picks up sound from both the front and rear of the microphone, but not the sides. Ideal for two-person podcasts.
Stereo mode picks up sound from left to right in front of the microphone. Great for recording music or a 3-person podcast.
Accessorise Your Creative Space
Transform your desktop into a broadcast studio with the Compass broadcast boom arm and Radius III shockmount, or get them all together with Yeticaster.
Compass Premium Broadcast Boom Arm
Tired of squeaky, flimsy scissor booms? We are too! Compass features a broadcast studio-grade design with enclosed aluminium construction, internal springs, and hidden-channel cable management.
Radius III Custom Shockmount
Radius III is a vintage-style suspension mount designed to isolate Yeti and Yeti Pro USB microphones from noise, shock and ambient vibration.
Yeticaster delivers the ultimate broadcast studio setup to your desktop. You have everything you need for professional podcasting.
|1 Condenser||2 Condensers||2 Condensers||3 Condensers||3 Condensers|
|Cardioid||Cardioid, Omni||Cardioid, Omni||Cardioid,Omni, Bi-directional||Cardioid, Omni, Bi-directional|
Bit Depth/Sample Rate
|–||-10dB PAD||Via desktop app||Yes||Yes|