RRP PRICE: £95.00
SALE PRICE: £83.23
YOU SAVE: £11.77
SALE PRICE: £83.23
YOU SAVE: £11.77
- The original Reebok Step was first introduced to studios and health clubs back in 1989 as a revolutionary and highly effective cardio workout. It quickly became an international phenomenon, as millions of people from around the world used the Step to stay in shape. Fitness trends will change, but the Reebok Step is the trusted workout platform that stands the test of time.
- The latest evolution of the Reebok Step features 3 quick-to-change height adjustments (15/20/25cm) so you can tailor the intensity of your aerobic workout to your own personal fitness level. Simply click and lock the feet to your desired height and you’re good to go! The slip-resistant rubber feet will ensure a solid, stable fitness platform.
- The raised ‘bubble’ textured surface offers even more grip, giving you the confidence you need to jump, step, lunge and straddle your way to one of the most fun, engaging and effective ways to torch calories and burn fat. Stepping also helps to keep the brain active through the choreographed moves!
- The original piece of group fitness equipment, imitated the world over, out-performs the cheaper competition across the board, particularly when it comes to build quality. The Reebok Step is both lightweight and easy to move and store, yet solid and robust enough to stand up to the toughest of workouts. With a maximum user weight of 110kg (approx. 17 stone), this Step is built to last.
Introduced to health clubs over 25 years ago, the Reebok Step is the original aerobic platform.
Helping to boost your fitness with full-body workouts, the step is suitable for all abilities both in classes and at home.
Allowing you to create dynamic and varied sessions, the sturdy and durable Step features a rubber non-slip surface and gripped feet for a solid workout foundation. Height adjustable to three-positions, you’re able to raise the platform to up the intensity of your training and broaden your exercise capabilities.
|Dimensions:||100 x 38 x 10 cm; 7.2 Kilograms|
From the manufacturer
The Original Aerobic Step – 30 Years of Aerobic Experience
Built for dynamic training, the Reebok Step delivers upbeat and effective workouts. Whether you're at home or in class, the Step sets the platform for dynamic, fun and motivating training sessions regardless of your fitness level or ability.
Bobble Surface Texture
Fitted with a rubberised and raised bobble grip texture, the Reebok Step's surface maximises stability and safety through the toughest of workouts.
Boost Your Workout Intensity
Designed with three adjustable height levels (15, 20 & 25 cm) the Reebok Step allows you to broaden your training options and ramp up the intensity of your Step workouts.
Click Lock Feet
Featuring simple click lock feet, the easy adjustment mechanism makes exercise transitions sharp during your workout whilst bolstering your training base.
9 Classic Step Moves
01. Basic Step Up
A basic yet fundamental exercise, the step-up tones the glutes, hamstrings and thighs. Try the step at different heights to add difficulty.
02. Push Up Crossover
A challenging take on the push-up, the crossover places greater emphasis on the triceps with one hand elevated on the Step.
03. Squat Pop Over
Keeping most of your weight over the Step, push up and pop your body over the platform; repeating side-to-side for a total leg burn.
04. Side Step + High Kick
Add a high kick into your basic side step to raise your heart rate further and improve lower body flexibility.
05. Step Jump
Build explosive, plyometric power by jumping onto the Step with both feet at the same time. Repeat from side-to-side.
06. Mountain Climbers
A raised platform makes mountain climbers even more challenging. This is great for lower body power and total core engagement.
07. Side Step + Lateral Raise
This exercise focusses on the stabiliser muscles throughout the body. It also targets the outer thighs and glutes.
08. Step Up + Overhead Press
Using a pair of dumbbells or a barbell, add an overhead press to your step-up for a total body workout.
09. Straight Arm Plank Up
An ideal body weight movement focusing on core strength and endurance. Plank Ups also help strengthen the shoulders.