NETGEAR Wireless Access Point (WAC510) – Dual-Band AC1300 WiFi Speed | Up to 200 Client Devices | 1 x 1G Ethernet LAN Port | MU-MIMO | Insight Remote Management | PoE or Optional Power Adapter, White
RRP PRICE: £104.99
SALE PRICE: £83.99
YOU SAVE: £21.00
SALE PRICE: £83.99
YOU SAVE: £21.00
- This fits your .
- by entering your model number.
- MULTIPLE DEVICE PERFORMANCE: Dual-Band AC1300 speed, coupled with MU-MIMO technology, supports up to 200 client devices
- WIRED ETHERNET PORT: Plug in a printer, storage, or other nearby wired devices into the extra 1 Gigabit port for maximum speed
- PoE or AC POWERED: Simplifed deployment with PoE, or power using the optional PAV12V power adapter (sold separately)
- LOCAL AND REMOTE MANAGEMENT: Includes 1 year FREE Insight subscription for remote management from anywhere, and no additional hardware or cloud key required. Setup, configure, and manage with the Insight app
- FLEXIBLE MOUNTING: Easy to securely install on the wall or a suspended ceiling with included hardware
- BUSINESS CLASS SECURITY: Supports WPA, WPA2, and rogue AP detection
- ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY: Supports load balancing, band steering, and assisted roaming
- WiFi BRIDGE MODE: Extend your network wirelessly between buildings or nearby locations point-to-point or point-to-multi-point
The NETGEAR AC Wi-Fi Business Access Point and Router WAC510 deliver high performance with high client density for enterprises requiring ubiquitous and reliable wireless for all business applications. The WAC510 is managed by NETGEAR Insight app, for a more intuitive and support, with no need for extra management hardware. The WAC510 features multi-user MIMO (MU-MIMO) to achieve aggregate speeds up to 1.2 Gbps, option to configure as NAT, access point or router modes and comes with two Ethernet ports, including a power-over-Ethernet (PoE) 1 GB port. WAC510 comes with 24/7 support including lifetime chat.
AC WiFi Business Access Point (WAC510)
Warranty/support information card
|Dimensions:||19.73 x 19.73 x 3.7 cm; 555 Grams|
From the manufacturer
Power to Match Your Workplace
Easy to power via PoE
Flexible Mounting Options
Easy installation on a wall or a suspended ceiling. Attaches securely to the ceiling t-bar, not an unsecured loose tile. Mounting hardware included.
Optimize Your Access Points Automatically with NETGEAR Instant WiFi
Instant WiFi continuously optimizes power and traffic across all channels and bands, minimizing interference and maximizing performance for everyone on your network.
|Insight Managed Smart Cloud Wireless Access Point (Extended Range)||Business 2×2 Dual Band Wireless Access Point||Business 3×3 Dual Band Wireless Access Point||Business 4×4 Dual Band Wireless Access Point|
|802.11ac||Wave 2||Wave 1||Wave 1||Wave 2|
|Frequency||2.4GHz and 5GHz||2.4GHz and 5GHz||2.4GHz and 5GHz||2.4GHz and 5GHz|
|Wireless Mode (Transmit x Receive)||802.11ac (2×2)||802.11ac (2×2)||802.11ac (3×3)||802.11ac (4×4)|
|Max Theoretical Output||300/867Mbps (2.4/5GHz)||300/867Mbps (2.4/5GHz)||450/1300Mbps (2.4/5GHz)||600/1700Mbps (2.4/5GHz)|
|PoE IEEE 802.3af||✓||✓||✓||✓ (802.3at)|
|PoE Power Consumption||9.3 Watts||11.0 Watts||11.0 Watts||17.9 Watts|
|WPA, WPA2, 802.11i||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Management||Standalone and NETGEAR Insight app managed||Quad Mode (Standalone, Controller, Ensemble, and Business Central)||Quad Mode (Standalone, Controller, Ensemble, and Business Central)||Controller Managed by WC7500/WC7600/WC9500|