Makita DTD155Z 18V Li-Ion Brushless Impact Driver – Batteries and Charger Not Included
SALE PRICE: £74.16
YOU SAVE: £25.82
YOU SAVE: £25.82
About this item
- Brushless motor
- Electronic 2 speed power selection
- Slim motor housing
- Standard bolt m5 to m14
- High tensile bolt m5 to m12
- Machine Screw m4 to m8
- Coarse thread (length) 22mm to 90mm
- 1 year manufacturer warranty with a further 2 years when registered within 30 days of purchase. This guarantee does not apply where non-genuine or recommended parts or accessories are fitted to the tool. The use of non-genuine or compatible batteries and chargers with Makita Tools will invalidate the Makita guarantee for our tools.
|Dimensions:||13.5 x 7.9 x 23.2 cm; 940 Grams|
From the manufacturer
- Forward/reverse rotation
- Dual LED job light to illuminate the work area
- Electronic brake for increased operator safety
Driving shank ¼” hex
Machine screw M4 to M8
Standard bolt M5 to M14
High strength bolt M5 to M12
Coarse screw thread 22 to 90mm
DTD155Z 18V Li-ion LXT Brushless Impact Driver – No batteries included
Ideal for working in tight spaces
The DTD155Z is a cordless Impact Driver, with variable speed control, powered by 18V Li-ion battery (not included) to supply energy to the brushless motor to deliver up to 3,000 rpm, 3,900 ipm and 140 Nm of maximum tightening torque for a wide range of fastening applications. The brushless motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life, and optimises battery energy use for up to 50 per cent longer run time per charge.
The Impact Driver features 3 mode operation. Hard mode, soft mode and A-mode for a range of applications. The A-mode feature helps to eliminate “screw cam out” and “cross threading” by driving at low speed until the tightening begins. The DTD155Z has a convenient ¼” hex chuck for quick and easy bit installations and removal.
Any accessories shown are not necessarily supplied as standard equipment.