Gigabit PCIE Network Card for Intel E1G42ET – 82576 Chip, Dual RJ45 Ports, 1Gbit PCI Express Ethernet LAN Card, 10/100/1000Mbps NIC for Windows Server, Win8, 10, XP and Linux, 3-Year Warranty
SALE PRICE: £43.99
YOU SAVE: £2.00
YOU SAVE: £2.00
About this item
- This fits your .
- by entering your model number.
- Built with original Intel 82576 Gigabit Ethernet Controller chip, support for multi-core processors and optimization for server virtualization.
- Low Profile & Full Height brackets. PCI Express* 2.0. 5GT/s x1 Lane. Compatible with x1, x4, x8, x16 standard and low-profile PCI Express* slots.
- Dual 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 ports which can support cat5 cable up to 100m. Support Link Aggregation (it doesn’t support Link Aggregation for Windows10). Supports simplex and full-duplex auto-negotiation, each port in full-duplex mode can be up to 2000Mbit/s, 200Mbit/s and 20Mbit/s.
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows Server 2003/ 2008/ 2012, Windows7/8/10/Visa/XP, Linux, VMware ESX (doesn’t support VMware ESXi 7).
- Easy installation, a driver disk is included in the package or you can download the driver from Intel website.
Product descriptionSize Name:E1G42ET (2x RJ45 ports)
The 10Gtek Intel E1G42ET compatible Server Adapter, built with the Intel 82576 Gigabit Ethernet Controller, is designed for application of Servers and high-end devices. The adapter supports for multi-core processors and optimization for server virtualization.
MSI-X support to minimize the overhead of interrupts
Up to 16 queues for receive-side scaling (RSS), lowering CUP usage
Support 8 VMDq per port
Support VLAN tagging
Support simplex and full-duplex operation at all operating speeds
Support Auto-negotiation between full-duplex and simplex, between rate of 10Mb/s, 100Mb/s and duplex 1000Mb/s
Each port in simplex mode: 1000Mb/s, 100Mb/s and 10Mb/s
Each port in full-duplex mode: 2000Mb/s, 200Mb/s and 20Mb/s
Wake-on-LAN not support
Operating System Support:
Windows Vista 32-bit（64-bit）
Windows 7 32-bit（64-bit）
Windows 8 32-bit（64-bit）
Windows Server 2003 32-bit（64-bit）
Windows Server 2008 32-bit（64-bit）
Windows Server 2008 R2 32-bit（64-bit）
Windows Server 2012 R2 32-bit（64-bit）
Linux kernel version 2.6.30 or greater (x86_64) (w/ SR-IOV support)
FreeBSD 7.x or later
PCB Size (Narrow version of the short add-in card):127mm X 68.91mm (5. 0” X 2.713”)
3-year warranty and lifetime technology support.
How to decide if the network card is suitable for your server or PC ?
I. Decide if the slot type of the network card can fit into your server or PC. For example, if the card’s slot type is pcie x8, and your server has a pcie x8 or pcie x16 slot, then yes, the card can fit into your server.
II. Decide if your operating system can be supported by the network card.
If you are not sure, welcome you to ask us a question.
|Dimensions:||22.5 x 14.8 x 3.4 cm; 190 Grams|