DJI Mavic Air 2 – Drone Quadcopter UAV with 48MP Camera 4K Video 1/2 inch CMOS Sensor 3-Axis Gimbal 34min Flight Time ActiveTrack 3.0 – Grey
RRP PRICE: £769.00
SALE PRICE: £740.49
YOU SAVE: £28.51
SALE PRICE: £740.49
YOU SAVE: £28.51
About this item
- This fits your .
- by entering your model number.
- ULTRA-CLEAR DETAILS: Capture impressive 48MP photos with a 1/2-inch CMOS sensor while the 3-axis gimbal lets you create extra smooth 4K/60fps video
- CINEMATIC CAPTURE: Mavic Air 2 supports Hyperlapse in 8K, allowing you to warp time and space for especially stunning footage, you can achieve this shot without complex post-processing
- FLY LONGER: The impressive battery life of up to 34-min allows you to pull off epic shots while the obstacle avoidance system uses forward, backward, and downward sensors for improved safety
- FLY FARTHER: OcuSync 2.0 has a video transmission distance of up to 6 km and can also deliver 1080p FHD resolution live stream directly from the drone’s camera
- FLY SMARTER: Spotlight 2.0 keeps the camera locked on a subject while you fly freely. ActiveTrack 3.0 keeps the subjects in the centre of the frame. Thanks to POI 3.0 the camera can track objects
- IN THE BOX: Mavic Air 2 Aircraft, Remote Controller, Intelligent Flight Battery, 3x Low-Noise Propellers (Pair), RC Cables (USB Type-C, Lightning, Standard Micro-USB), Control Stick, Gimbal Protector, Battery Charger, Manuals, AC Power Cable, Type-C Cable
Product descriptionStyle Name:Mavic Air 2 | Pattern Name:Without Care Refresh
Mavic Air 2 takes power and portability to the next level, offering advanced features in a compact form factor. Intelligent shooting functions and excellent image quality put aerial masterpieces within reach. Safer, smarter flight enables you to up your game while fully enjoying the creative process.
Kindly check the below before using product
- The drone been charged to its full battery capacity
- The remote controller of the drone been charged to the maximum capacity of its battery
- The drone firmware been updated to the latest version
- The firmware of the remote control been updated to the latest version
- The DJI Fly App been updated to the latest version
- Don’t fly the drone in an area with a lot of electromagnetic interference
|Size:||Mavic Air 2|
|Dimensions:||21.8 x 18.7 x 14.1 centimetres|
|Batteries Included:||1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)|
|Size:||Mavic Air 2|
From the manufacturer
Mavic Air 2 – Up Your Game
Up Your Game
Mavic Air 2 takes power and portability to the next level, offering advanced features in a compact form factor. Intelligent shooting functions and excellent image quality put aerial masterpieces within reach. Safer flight enables you to up your game while fully enjoying the creative process.
Fly Longer & Safer
Stay in the air long enough to get the perfect capture with an impressive battery life of up to 34 minutes and pull off epic, fast-paced shots with a max flight speed of 42.3 mph in Sport mode.
Mavic Air 2 perceives its environment in three directions: forward, backward, and downward. An auxiliary light improves visibility, and the extra layer of security that obstacle avoidance provides is ideal for pushing the limits of what is possible.
Epic is Easy
With a 1/2-inch CMOS sensor, Mavic Air 2 captures impressive 48MP photos. Master creative aerial shots thanks to effortlessly smooth 4K/60fps video. The D-Cinelike flat color profile retains more imaging information for post-processing. The HEVC (H.265) video codec records more image information, uses less storage, and preserves the dynamic range and detail of your footage, ensuring next-level content.
Accessories You'll Love
Intelligent Flight Battery
DJI Care Refresh（Mavic Air 2）
Focus on Flying
Provide a maximum flight time of 34 minutes
Quieter and Longer Flight
Less flight noise & higher aerodynamic efficiency
Two Fast Replacements
Offer two replacement units at a small additional cost in one year
Battery status is monitored and reported in real time
Lower power consumption & improved endurance
Full Coverage, Hassle-Free
Replace your product for water damage, collision, or any other reason
DJI Drone Comparison
Mavic Air 2
Mavic Air 2 Combo
Mavic 2 Pro
Mavic 2 Zoom
|180×79×84 mm (folded)||180×79×84 mm (folded)||140 × 81 × 57 mm (folded)||214 × 91 × 84 mm (folded)||214 × 91 × 84 mm (folded)||198 × 48 × 230 mm|
|570 g||570 g||249 g||907 g||905 g||80 g|
|1/2" CMOS, 48MP||1/2" CMOS, 48MP||1/2.3'' CMOS, 12MP||1'' CMOS, 20MP||1/2.3'' CMOS, 12MP||—|
|4K, 2.7K, FHD||4K, 2.7K, FHD||2.7K, FHD||4K, 2.7K, FHD||4K, 2.7K, FHD||—|
|42.5 mph (S-mode)||42.5 mph (S-mode)||29 mph (S-mode)||44 mph (S-mode)||44 mph (S-mode)||—|
Max Flight Time
|34 min||34 min||30 min||31 min||31 min||—|
Mavic Air 2 Accessories
|Standard Accessories||Standard + Extra Accessories||NA||NA||NA||—|
What APP do I use to fly my Mavic Air 2?
Mavic Air 2 can only be used with the DJI Fly app. Try out the flight tutorials in the app to learn to fly your drone safely.
How do I update the firmware of Mavic Air 2?
You can either update the firmware over the DJI Fly app or the DJI Assistant 2 for Mavic desktop software (available for Mac and Windows). Both can be found on DJI's official homepage.
What intelligent flight modes does Mavic Air 2 support?
Mavic Air 2 supports QuickShot, Hyperlapse, and FocusTrack.
In what Hyperlapse modes can I record in 8K?
8K resolution can only be used in Free and Waypoint modes.
What do I do if the remote controller and battery firmware versions don't match?
Use either the DJI Fly app or DJI Assistant 2 for Mavic to update the firmware.