Bialetti Moka Express Aluminium Stovetop Coffee Maker (3 Cup)
SALE PRICE: £31.99
YOU SAVE: £15.63
YOU SAVE: £15.63
About this item
- An evolution of the original Moka Express model created in 1933
- Exclusive and easy-to-clean safety inspection value patented by Bialetti
- Personalised coffee as the blend quantity and quality can be selected directly in the filter – makes 3 cups of espresso coffee
- Made in Italy with food grade aluminium and heat resistant nylon
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 13.5 x 9.5 – Wash by hand with warm water, Dry thoroughly with towel
|Dimensions:||14 x 13.5 x 9.5 – Wash by hand with warm water, Dry thoroughly with towel|
From the manufacturer
Bialetti Moka Express Espresso Maker
The Bialetti Moka celebrates more than 80 years of classic design elegance and technological simplicity. From the early 1950s to the present day, Bialetti has manufactured over 200 million coffee makers. In particular, the Moka Express has become iconic and has allowed millions of consumers to enjoy great Italian coffee.
The Moka produces a rich, authentic espresso in just minutes. The aluminum pot features Bialetti’s distinctive eight-sided shape that allows it to diffuse heat perfectly to enhance the aroma of your coffee.
In Italy, where the kitchen is the heart of the home, where cooking is a passion and where meals bring friends and family together, Bialetti is found in nine of ten households.
Why? Because like every true Italian, cooking is in our soul. And just as Alfonso Bialetti’s Moka Express revolutionized the art of coffee brewing, we’ve been crafting innovations that advance the art of cooking for nearly a century.
Bialetti began in Italy, but has become a leading brand around the world because our high-quality products bring simplicity, functionality and beauty to the kitchen. Our advanced technology and distinctive styling combine to create cookware that’s simple to use and simply beautiful.
Today, the Bialetti family of products has grown. We bring a multitude of styles and colors to market. But our Italian heritage and passion for cooking live on in every line.