Tefal CY505E40 All-in-One CY505E40 Electric Pressure/Multi Cooker, (6 Portions), Black/Stainless Steel
RRP PRICE: £99.99
SALE PRICE: £74.99
YOU SAVE: £25.00
SALE PRICE: £74.99
YOU SAVE: £25.00
About this item
- Save time: All-in-One whips up pressure-cooked dishes faster than conventional methods, while locking in all the nutrients and natural flavours, for healthy and delicious meals in minutes.
- Simplify meals: With 25 one-touch programs (more than any other pressure cooker) All-in-One slow cooks, steams, browns and more, allowing you to prepare a range of dishes with minimal effort.
- Set and forget: A 24-hour delay timer means you can choose when cooking starts. Add your ingredients, set the timer, and All-in-One will do the rest. It even keeps food warm once cooked.
- Create your own: DIY Chef mode lets you set the cooking time and temperature to make your own recipe. Need inspiration? You’ll find 30 recipes in the booklet included – from chilli to chocolate cake.
- Stay safe: One-button steam release lets the pressure out safely, keeping your hands out of harm’s way, while the lid locks during cooking. It’s also hinged to avoid wet rings on your worktop.
- Cook more, clean less: This compact Tefal pressure cooker has an XL 6L capacity – enough to feed six people or for batch cooking. Plus, the accessories go in the dishwasher, so no washing-up!
- Trust Tefal: All-in-One is made by Tefal, the innovative kitchen appliance leader, so you can be confident of its quality and ease of use. Plus, it’s repairable for 10 years – even outside warranty.
|Dimensions:||34 x 34 x 39.7 cm; 5.8 Kilograms|
From the manufacturer
Tefal all in One Electric Pressure Cooker
Healthy and delicious meals in minutes
Prepare delicious, nutritious family meals quickly and easily with Tefal’s All-in-One Electric Pressure Cooker.
It’s so easy to use: just put your ingredients inside, add liquid, close the and select a cooking programme. Using pressurised steam, All-in-One cooks food faster, while locking in food’s natural flavours and goodness for meals that are both delicious and nutritious.
There are 25 cooking programmes to choose from, including delayed start and keep warm functions. The hinged lid provides added convenience while the separate pressure release button allows a safe release of steam. Tefal All-in-One is a family-friendly 6L and comes with a host of dishwasher-friendly accessories.
At a glance:
- Time-saving, easy-to-use Tefal pressure cooker
- 25 one-touch cooking programmes for simple cooking
- Cooking functions include pressure cooking, slow cooking, steaming
- Recipe functions include rice, porridge and baby food
- Hinged lid for safety and convenience
- Separate pressure release button
- Manual mode, Delayed Start option (24hrs), Keep Warm function (24hrs)
- 30-recipe booklet, 6L capacity in a compact design
Cook healthy meals faster and more easily
How does this Tefal pressure cooker cook so fast? The secret is pressurised steam. The sealed lid traps steam, increasing the pressure and the temperature inside the pot, speeding up the cooking process. The higher the pressure, the faster food cooks. Pressure cooking also locks in more vitamins and natural flavours, ensuring maximum taste – all while cutting down on kitchen time!
25 one-touch programmes make it incredibly easy to cook all your favourite dishes. All-in-One gives you pressure cooking (high, medium or low), slow cooking (up to 9 hours), browning (seven levels), simmering (three levels), steaming (three levels) and baking, all in one appliance. It also has specific recipe functions for rice, porridge, baby food and stew/soup (three levels). There’s no need to watch the pot; All-in-One cooks by itself, leaving you free to enjoy the company of friends and family.
Ready when you are
All-in-One’s clever Delayed Start option lets you delay the cooking start time for 2 to 24 hours.
This feature is great when you want a healthy mid-week meal, but don’t have time to slavOne will have dinner ready by the time you get home.
It will even switch ove over a hot stove. Just set the cooking start time in the morning and All-in-er to Keep Warm mode automatically when cooking ends to keep your food hot until you’re ready to eat.
If you prefer to do your own thing, just select DIY Chef.
Follow a recipe. Or create your own
The All-in-One pressure cooker comes with a recipe booklet comprising 30 unique recipes for your culinary inspiration – everything from beef bolognese or chilli con carne, to braised lamb or steamed fish parcels.
Think that mushroom risotto will take hours to make? All-in-One can have it ready in just 6 minutes! You can even use this versatile pressure cooker to make delectable desserts. How does a chocolate-vanilla marble cake or baked plum clafoutis sound?
- Recipe booklet of 30 unique recipes included
- DIY Chef mode to adjust cooking time and temperature manually
- Delayed Start and Keep Warm functions for cooking flexibility
Convenient and safe
All-in-One has an easy-to-open, hinged lid (so, no mess on your worktop) which stays completely sealed and locked lid during cooking for safety.
Easy to clean
All-in-One comes with a steam basket, trivet, measuring cup and spatula, all of which are dishwasher safe for ultra-easy cleaning.
Repairable for 10 years
Tefal products are designed for low-cost and easy repair for 10 years. Parts will be delivered quickly to one of our 6500+ repair centres worldwide.
|Tefal CY855840 Cook4Me Connect||Tefal CY851840 Cook4Me||Tefal CY505 All-in-One Pressure Cooker||Tefal RK812142 Multi-cook Advance 45-in-1||Tefal RK705840 Multi-cook 10-in-1||Tefal RK302E15 Multi-cook 8-in-1|
|At a Glance||The one-pot connected cooker for fast and fresh meals||The one-pot digital cooker for fast and fresh meals||25 functions for healthy and delicious meals in minutes||45 functions – endless cooking possibilities||10 functions for easy everyday cooking||8 functions to cook a variety of dishes with ease|
|Cooking Functions||Pressure Cook, Slow Cook, Brown, Simmer, Gentle Cook, Steam, Crust Fry, Reheat||Pressure Cook, Slow Cook, Brown, Simmer, Gentle Cook, Steam, Crust Fry, Reheat||25, including: Pressure Cook (3 levels), Slow Cook (3 levels), Brown (7 levels), Simmer (3 levels), Steam (3 levels), Bake||45, including: Slow Cook, Steam, Bake, Crust Fry, Reheat||10, including: Slow Cook, Bake||8, including: Slow Cook, Steam|
|Recipe Functions||100 preset recipes and a further 100+ on the free MyCook4Me App; step-by-step cooking instructions on the LED screen||100 preset recipes; step-by-step cooking instructions on the LED screen||Rice, Porridge, Baby Food||Rice, Porridge, Cereals/Grains, Risotto, Soup, Yoghurt, Dessert, Baby Food, Pasta, Cream Cheese, Bread Rising||Rice, Porridge, Cereals/Grains, Risotto, Soup, Yoghurt, Dessert||White Rice, Brown Rice, Quick Rice, Porridge, Cereals/Grains, Dessert|
|Lid||Hinged plastic||Hinged plastic||Hinged plastic||Hinged plastic||Hinged plastic||Hinged plastic|
|Inner Bowl||Non-stick coated||Non-stick coated||1.8mm thick, 4-layer, ceramic non-stick coated||Spherical bowl, 2.5mm thick, 6-layer, non-stick coated||2mm thick, 5-layer, non-stick coated||Non-stick coated|
|Accessories||Stainless-steel steaming basket||Stainless-steel steaming basket||Measuring cup Spatula Steam basket Trivet Recipe booklet||Measuring cup Rice spoon Soup spoon Spoon rack Steam basket||Measuring cup Rice spoon Soup spoon Spoon rack Steam basket||Measuring cup Spoon Steam basket Recipe booklet|
Tefal Electric Pressure Cooker FAQ's
- Why does the error code E2 appear when I use the browning function?
- The error code E2 means that the lid is not in the right position for the function you are using. To resolve this issue, make sure the lid is in the closed position by turning the lid towards you (to the left). Make sure it is in this position for the whole of the browning process.
- Is cooking with an electric pressure cooker safe?
- Our appliance has numerous safety features to make pressure cooking easy and safe. Not only does the appliance have automatic shut-off and a hinged lid, the pressure release valve button keeps your hands away from the pressure release vent.
- Can I do my own recipes in this electric pressure cooker?
- Yes, there is a manual/DIY programme that allows you to try any recipe. However, if you fancy some recipes to start you off, our appliance comes with a recipe book for lots of tasty ideas!
- Where can I buy accessories or spare parts for my appliance?
- You can easily find whatever you need for your product on the ‘Accessories’ section of the Tefal website.