SURVIVAL Vehicle First Aid Kit
RRP PRICE: £99.95
SALE PRICE: £64.95
YOU SAVE: £35.00
SALE PRICE: £64.95
YOU SAVE: £35.00
- NEW 2019 version – Includes d-rings, molle attachment system, extra personal space pockets and more! ORIGINAL, AUTHENTIC, 100% SURVIVAL: We are Survival Emergency Solutions, the creator of the SURVIVAL range of first aid kits. Australian owned and designed, this brilliant kit will exceed all of your expectations. You are buying the only genuine, original and authentic SURVIVAL First Aid Kit on the market. Don’t be fooled into buying fakes by other vendors.
- INTELLIGENT: This kit educates the user and reduces stress levels during emergencies. Every component is labelled, telling you what the item is, what it should be used for, and how many you need to keep in your kit. Gone are those days of rummaging through a first aid box for non existent items or out of date products!
- INNOVATIVE & QUALITY: The KIT bag is water resistant, durable with strong zips and double stitched handles. There are belt loops and the bag has reflective piping to help you find the KIT in the dark.
- PERSONALISE IT: This new version has increased the depth of the KIT and we have added more internal spaces for customisation! Inside the kit is a zippered mesh section to add your own items such as medications, puffers or components you believe are a must have addition! Weight = 2.4 lbs Dimensions = 7.1inch (width) x 8.7 inches (height) x 4 inches (depth)
- 100% GUARANTEE: All products are sterile and wrapped carefully. We offer a money back guarantee as we are sure you’ll love this kit.
|Dimensions:||21 x 19 x 11 cm; 1.02 Kilograms|
The SURVIVAL Vehicle First Aid KIT has been designed with weight and space in mind, without compromising any of the items on your motorist first aid checklist.
Designed in Australia by leading first aid experts, the KIT is even more compact than the SURVIVAL Vehicle First Aid KIT. The colour-coded labelling system enables you to clearly identify first aid contents and explains the typical use for each item. This makes it quicker and easier to respond to any emergency situation.
The new and improved design for the SURVIVAL Vehicle First Aid KIT also features the sophisticated MOLLE system for tailored attachment, new shoulder straps and redesigned zips that are sturdier than ever before, with an extra layer of material on the outside that protects both zips and the KIT’s contents from the elements.
Inside your KIT, you will find a personal space section. It’s a meshed area with a zipper that allows you to include specific items or additional first aid contents suitable for your on-road adventure.
The improved KIT is also now bigger than ever, with an increased depth and an extra full mesh panel, as well as two new, deep pockets. Add your own insect repellent and sunscreen, or include some personal medications, blister packs or a couple of extra bandages.
In addition to the extensive selection of first aid items, the KIT contains CPR instructions to support your first aid training in the case of any on-the-road emergency.
SURVIVAL Vehicle First Aid KIT
Adhesive dressings, sterile, individually wrapped – 10 large, 40 small | Bandage shears, 19cm stainless steel | Cotton gauze swabs (3 per pack), sterile, 7.5cm x 7.5cm x 2 | CPR Card | Emergency blanket, 2.1m x 1.6m in zip lock bag | Eye pads, sterile x 2 | Body Temperature scan strip | First Aid Booklet | Hydro gel, sterile, 3.5g sachet x 5 | Hypo allergenic adhesive tape, 25mm wide roll | Nitrile gloves (1 in CPR kit) x 2 | Non-adherent wound dressing, sterile 5cm x 5cm x 3 | Non-adherent wound dressing, sterile 7.5cm x 10cm | Notepad (located in back of FAIB) | Pencil | Plastic bags (3 sizes) x 3 | Pressure bandage, medium weight, 10cm x 1.8m x 2 | Resuscitation face mask, disposable, incl 1 pair of gloves and 1 skin cleaning wipe (in CPR kit) Safety pins, 4 large, 2 small x 6 | Saline, sterile, 30ml x 2 | Skin cleaning wipes, with cetrimide (1 in CPR kit) x 4 | Splinter probes (5 per pack), sterile | Triangular bandage, 96cm x 96cm x 136cm | Tweezers, rust resistant with tip guard, stainless steel | Wound closures (3 per pack), sterile | Wound dressing, No.14 medium sterile
A new inclusion to the Vehicle KIT is the Molle System and shoulder straps on the outside panel so that you can easily attach it to your backpack or tactical gear.
Heavy Duty Fixtures
Apart from the Molle System which we mentioned above, the Survival Vehicle KIT has other heavy duty fixtures included such as:
- Zipper System
- Reflective Piping around the edge of the KIT