Glass Food Storage Containers – [10 Pack] Healthy Meal Prep Boxes with Airtight Lids – Airtight Glass, BPA Free & Leak Proof (10 Lids & 10 Containers)
RRP PRICE: £39.99
SALE PRICE: £33.99
YOU SAVE: £6.00
SALE PRICE: £33.99
YOU SAVE: £6.00
- STORE MORE FOOD, CREATE MORE OPTIONS – Get value for your money with our glass food containers! Our set comes with 10 containers in two sizes – 1040ml and 370ml – perfect for meals or snacks.
- ADOPT HEALTHY EATING HABITS – Now, it’s easy to prepare a week’s worth of healthy, homemade meals into your fridge with our glass food bins. Our airtight containers keep your food fresh for longer.
- NO WASTED FOOD, NO WASTED MONEY – Store all kinds of food, both wet and dry, in our spill-proof tubs. These reusable boxes have a silicone seal and hinged locks that keep food from leaking out.
- SAFE FOR DAILY CONTACT WITH EDIBLES – After passing a more rigorous and comprehensive food contact safety test than that of the FDA, our glass containers have earned an LFGB certification.
- YOU COME FIRST – We offer a 1-year guarantee with every purchase. If there is an issue with our glass storage containers with lids, contact our Customer Service team for a refund or replacement.
|Brand:||GOOD FOR YOU|
ENJOY HEALTHY, EVERYDAY MEALS WITH GOOD FOR YOU
Good For you started off as a cooking channel that's conceptualized to teach people how to prepare healthy, home-cooked meals. Soon, they were introducing kitchenware options as part of living a healthy diet and lifestyle.
Since we've grown into a social media outfit with over half a million followers, we've taken it upon ourselves to raise awareness about environmental responsibility. Our solution to that is our very own reusable meal prep container set – a far healthier and planet-safe alternative to single-use plastics and containers.
SAVE CUPBOARD & FRIDGE SPACE
When you're cooking healthy, home-cooked meals in weekly batches, it's inevitable that you'll run out of space in your fridge. This holds true especially if you have a lot of fridge items to begin with!
The ergonomic design of the glass containers allows them to be easily stacked into each other. This will help save precious cupboard space when they’re not in use. When the containers are filled up and have their lids on, they can be stacked securely on top of each other without sliding off.
Smart-locking Lids – The lid forms an airtight seal ensuring your food stays fresher longer than it would in normal plastic containers.
Silicone Seal – The airtight seal prevents spills and leaks. It'll also keep dirt and foreign particles away from your food.
Borosilicate Glass – This high-quality, non-BPA glass is much stronger than regular tempered glass. It is oven/freezer-safe, durable enough to handle temperatures of up to 500F / 260C.
SAFE & EASY TO USE
Our durable borosilicate glass containers are thermo shock-safe and generally safe to use when reheating your meals in the oven or microwave. We strongly recommend that you only use the glass base without the lids when reheating.
You can also keep your food fresh for weeks when storing your meals in the freezer section! Our glass food storage – with the lids – are freezer-friendly!
Time to wash them? The glass containers are also safe to wash in the dishwasher. The lids, however, would fare better when washed by hand to prevent warping and to make them last longer.
A SPECIAL E-BOOK FOR YOU
As a thank you for purchasing our set of glass food containers, we will send you a bonus Meal Prep Recipe E-book. This is created to help you get started on your journey to preparing healthy and nutritious food! All of the recipes show nutritional information and are crafted specifically for use with these glass containers. All you have to do is go to our Facebook page and enter the code included in your glass container purchase.
ADAPTING A ZERO-PLASTIC LIFESTYLE
Plastic containers and bags can end up in the sea where they are confused for jellyfish by marine animals. This exposes turtles and other creatures to the danger of getting choked as they mistakenly feed on the toxic material.
You can protect these hapless marine animals by using less plastic for food storage and cooking. This eco-conscious choice is also better for your health, allowing you to reduce your exposure to harmful chemicals.