Doro 6040 Unlocked 2G Dual SIM Clamshell Big Button Mobile Phone for Seniors with 2.8″ Screen, GPS Localisation and Cradle Included (Red) [UK and Irish Version]
SALE PRICE: £52.99
YOU SAVE: £2.01
YOU SAVE: £2.01
About this item
- This fits your .
- by entering your model number.
- CLAMSHELL DESIGN AND WIDE SCREEN: Our dual SIM Doro 6040 features a slim, modern clamshell design that protects the keypad when not in use and a large 2.8″ easy-to-read screen.
- ASSISTANCE BUTTON WITH GPS LOCATION: The built-in GPS functionality works together with the assistance button (located on the back of the device) to provide your GPS location in the case of an emergency. The assistance button will automatically call and send an SMS alert, which will include the information of the Doro users location, to your pre-selected contacts.
- HEARING AID COMPATIBLE: If you use a hearing aid you can adjust the audio settings on the phone to HAC mode to get loud and clear sound easily through your hearing device. Hearing Aid Compatibility Rating: T4/M4. Standard 3.5mm headset included.
- KEY FEATURES: This feature phone includes a visual ring indicator, speakerphone, predictive text, adjustable font sizes, Bluetooth, a torch and 3 direct keys for camera, messages and favourite contacts. Capture special moments with your family and friends thanks to the 3MP interpolated camera. The blacklist function allows you to block specific numbers from calling or texting you.
- BATTERY: This device comes with a charging cradle and UK plug. The cradle is perfect as you will always know where your device is whilst it is on charge, and is especially helpful for anyone with limited dexterity or poor eye sight. Talk time is up to 6 hours and standby time lasts up to 420 hours.
The Doro 6040 is a stylish clamshell phone that protects the keypad when folded and lets you answer and end calls with a simple flip. Easily call, message and share photos with your family and friends thanks to widely separated, high contrast keys and a large 2.8" screen. The easy-to-use 3MP camera is great for taking and sharing photos and there is an assistance button with GPS positioning. On top of that, our brand new Doro 6040 is dual SIM, so if you need to you can have 2 SIM cards installed at the same time on the device.
Handset size (mm): 106x57x20
Handset weight including batteries (g): 118
- 1 x Doro 6040 Mobile Phone
- 1 x Mains Plug
- 1 x Micro USB Lead
- 1 x Charging Cradle
- 1 x Headset
- 1 x Quick Start Guide
This mobile phone for the elderly comes with a UK mains plug and a docking station to charge the device. Thanks to the desktop charging cradle you will always know where your Doro 6040 is and that it has charge. The cradle is perfect for anyone with limited hand mobility or those who are partially sighted, as you won't need to insert the micro USB connector into the port on the side of your mobile phone to charge it anymore.CALL BLOCKING & WHITELIST
The call blocking feature allows you to prevent specific numbers from calling or texting you. This option is very useful especially if you often receive spam calls or messages. You can even decide to create a whitelist. It works much like a spam filter, once activated, you can only receive incoming calls from contacts saved in the phonebook.TOP 10 FAVOURITE CONTACTS
Set an entry as one of the first 10 contacts listed in the phonebook. Once set up, you will just need to press on the star key and your 10 preferred contacts will show up. Making a call or sending a message will be very convenient.
- Takes a Micro Sim Card (3FF)
- Visual Ring Indicator
- Call Log Memory: 60
- Adjustable Font Sizes
- Predictive Text
Use keys 0 and 2-9 to speed dial a saved number from your phonebook. Press and hold the corresponding key to call that number. To add speed dial numbers:
This function sends a text message with the Doro user's position to the contacts in the number list when the assistance button is activated. The message contains the date, time, and the positioning information of the Doro user. The message is not editable. If the GPS position cannot be located the message contains the users last known position.
HAC (Hearing Aid Compatible)
This mobile phone for seniors is Hearing Aid Compatible so you will get loud and clear sound even if you are wearing your hearing device.
ICE (In Case of Emergency)
Add information into the ICE feature contact to improve your own safety. First responders can access stored medical information from the user's phone easily using the ICE function. All fields are optional, but you would be able to provide next of kin details, medical condition, allergies, blood type, vaccinations, medications and other very important information which might be crucial to know in the event of an accident or trauma.
|Dimensions:||5.7 x 2 x 10.6 cm; 317 Grams|