Vital Baby NURTURE pro UV steriliser & dryer
RRP PRICE: £119.99
SALE PRICE: £89.99
YOU SAVE: £30.00
SALE PRICE: £89.99
YOU SAVE: £30.00
- 【 ADVANCED UV TECHNOLOGY 】: Our pro UV steriliser unit with UV light from special LEDs, disinfects by breaking down the molecular structure of the germs & destroys them. Our pro UV steriliser & dryer can safely eliminate 99.9% of bacteria to keep your baby healthy & happy. Also destroys bacteria & germs after only 11 minutes without the need for liquids, chemicals, heat, steam or sterilising solution.
- 【 MULTI-PURPOSE USAGE 】: Our pro UV steriliser unit is widely used to sterilise items such as bottles, teethers, soothers, , jewellery, mobile phone, kitchen supplies, beauty products & hair equipment, medical appliances etc. Places where wide usages are: Home, office, hotel, beauty & nail salon, hair salon, gym, spa, & hospitals
- 【 EFFICIENT & SAFE 】: Our pro UV steriliser & dryer is highly energy efficient, utilising only 75 watts of power which is a very low power consumption compared to traditional electric steam sterilisers, without the use of | chemicals. This steriliser will change the way that we treat bottle hygiene & eliminates the risk of being burnt by hot water and steam.
- 【 LOW MAINTENANCE 】: Unlike traditional steam sterilisers which require daily cleaning to prevent lime scale & rust forming, our pro UV steriliser & dryer uses ultraviolet light based technology without water, meaning no descaling is required.
- 【 CONVENIENT TO CARRY ON 】: Our pro UV steriliser & dryer has been designed to give you ultimate peace of mind. Our practical design is compact in size for ease whilst travelling. Whether at home or away, you can easily sterilise any items you may need.
Key features – size & dimensions 280mm x 280mm x 235mm. Grey. Why is uv sterilisation beneficial?
Effective: ultraviolet (uv) light has been used very effectively as a way of killing nasty germs and bacteria. It is used extensively in hospitals, laboratories, dentists and even water filtration systems! It disinfects surfaces by breaking down the molecular structure of the germs and destroying them.
Efficient: by using only 75 watts of power, uv sterilisation is a highly energy efficient method and safely kills 99.9% of bacteria.
Safe: as there is no heat elements used with uv sterilisation, you eliminate the risk of being burnt by hot water or steam!
Versatile: dry uv sterilisation can be used on anything that will fit inside the unit – from bottles and toys to make-up brushes and remote controls.
Eco-friendly: chemical free: no chemicals are required at all.
Low maintenance: no water means no limescale!
What else is important to know?
Make sure that all bottles, teats and accessories are disassembled before sterilising. This is to ensure that the UV light can make contact with all areas.
Not all products are suitable for UV sterilisation such as products containing latex or natural rubber.
included in the pack
1 x vital baby® NURTURE™ pro UV steriliser & dryer
1 x vital baby® NURTURE™ breast like feeding bottle 150ml, cap and collar
1 x vital baby® NURTURE™ breast like feeding bottle 240ml, cap and collar
2 x vital baby® NURTURE™ breast like feeding teat slow flow
1 x tongs
1 x accessories wire rack
Protect your baby’s developing immune system by using the latest ultraviolet led technology to safely kill 99.9% of bacteria, mould and viruses. the vital baby nurture pro uv steriliser & dryer will dry-disinfect any item without using chemicals, heat, steam or sterilising solution, giving you extra peace of mind that your little one is protected.
The vital baby nurture pro uv steriliser and dryer has been designed to give the ultimate peace of mind by killing 99.9% of bacteria to keep your baby healthy and happy. Effective and simple to use, the special leds shine uv light to sterilise whatever is inside the box. This clever machine has been proven to destroy bacteria after only 11 minutes without the need for liquids, chemicals, heat, steam or sterilising solution. The highly polished stainless steel interior allows the uv light to bounce around ensuring that all surfaces are fully sterilised. As there are no pumps or heating elements, it has a very low power consumption compared to traditional electric steam sterilisers, plus there are no nasty chemicals required which means you don’t need to empty used chemicals down the drain and into our natural waterways. Plus, as no water is used, you will never need to worry about removing limescale. So, as well as looking after your baby’s wellbeing in an energy efficient way, you are also looking after the environment for their future too!
There are 4 functions that do all the hard work so you don’t need to:
1. Drying mode – there is no need to dry the items after washing using this clever function. simply add them to the uv steriliser whilst wet and it will dry them for you, ready for sterilising.
2. Sterilising mode – you can select this option immediately after drying mode, or if the items added do not require drying, you can go straight into sterilising mode.
3. Auto mode – this mode starts by drying the contents before automatically moving on to sterilizing mode, doing all the work for you. perfectly dry and sterile accessories in just 41 minutes.
4. Store mode – we like to think of this clever little box as your hygienic storage cupboard for all your accessories! store mode completes a full 41 minute sterilising and drying cycle, before periodically activating the bacteria killing uv led’s for 2 minutes, every 2 hours. this allows you to place items in the steriliser safe in the knowledge that they will be dry, sterile and ready to use when you need them for up to 3 days.
This vital baby pro uv steriliser and dryer can be used to sterilise any number of items including bottles and accessories, teethers and soothers, toys, cosmetic products and even mobile phones!
Why do i need to sterilise?
It is really important to sterilise a baby’s feeding equipment as it helps to protect your baby’s developing immune system from potentially harmful bugs and bacteria. To sterilise effectively, you should make sure that all bottles, teats and accessories are disassembled and washed thoroughly with warm soapy water and rinsed clean before sterilising. Ensure you re-assemble items with clean hands or sterilised tongs if you can and always on a clean surface too.
Now you can sterilise with confidence using the new vital baby nurture pro uv steriliser & dryer.
Baby approved. Parent recommended.
1x UV steriliser with drying function; 1x 150ml NURTURE breast like feeding bottle; 1x 240ml NURTURE breast like feeding bottle
|Dimensions:||31 x 33 x 31 cm; 3.24 Kilograms|
From the manufacturer
Our pro UV steriliser unit with UV light from special LEDs, disinfects by breaking down the molecular structure of the germs & destroys them. Our pro UV steriliser & dryer can safely eliminate 99.9% of bacteria to keep your baby healthy & happy.
Our pro UV steriliser & dryer can automatically dry the contents and then move on to the sterilising mode, doing all the work for you.
This clever sterilising unit can also store your items in a sterile environment for up to 72 hours.