TELMU Kids Telescopes for Astronomy 50mm Aperture & 600mm Focal Length Portable Telescope with Adjustable Tripod and Finder Scope 30X & 48X Refractor For Beginners
SALE PRICE: £69.99
YOU SAVE: £10.00
YOU SAVE: £10.00
- This fits your .
- by entering your model number.
- BRING THE SKY CLOSER – With 600mm focal length and 50mm aperture, This telescope can push the limits of your vision ever deeper into the Cosmos. You will behold through the telescope a host of stars which escape the unassisted sight.
- STABLE & FLEXIBLE MOUNT – The telescope lens can be rotated by 180°and the console can be rotated by 360°, permits it to be directed to the desired part of the sky and to follow a celestial object smoothly and precisely as the Earth turns beneath it.
- Photography coupled with the telescope can provide you an exquisite image. With the phone holder, TELMU telescope can give you a chance to track and record the night sky. to share it with your family and friends in real time.
- “PICK UP AND GO” TELESCOPE – Made of aluminum alloy and ABS plastic, and equipped with adjustable tripod, this telescope is easy to tote outdoors, set up, and take down, really suited to those who want to observe outside.
- PERFECT GIFT: TELMU telescope can give you a chance to track and record the night sky to share it with your family and friends in real time. Fun gifts for children adults for Birthdays, Christmas, New Years and more.
Telmu takes you to explore the planet!
Before using a telescope to observe, you must first understand the latitude and longitude position of the planet to be observed.
First use the Viewfinder to find the target object. In this process, use Low Power Eyepiece to view and confirm.
Use Focus Adjustment Wheel to adjust the focus and adjust the direction of the telescope to the target position. It's important to remember that rotating the earth means that the object will move out of the eyepiece very quickly, so once you find it, you need to focus on it.
Once you've determined your goal, go to High magnification eyepieces and focus slowly, and you'll see great things. With a smartphone adapter, you can use your phone to record and capture this wonderful moment in a stable, clear way and share it with your surroundings.
Activate the red pointer by sliding the switch on the right; there are two strengths to choose. The red finder must be aligned with the telescope before the first observation. Turn on the red dot detector and adjust the red dot with 2 adjustment screws (left and right and up and down) until it matches the eye view.
Diagonal mirror at 45°
After the 45 degree diagonal mirror, the image of the telescope is reversed, with the top, bottom, left and right sides being positive. When observing the eyepiece, the unit deflects the light upwards for comfortable viewing but rotates about its vertical axis (reverse image).
The telescope is equipped with a retractable tripod that can be adjusted to any height depending on the height of use and is suitable for both adults and children.
This retractable tripod is rugged and easy to install for outdoor use.
•Children's birthday, Christmas, Halloween is coming. Are you still worried about choosing a gift for your child?
• The Telmu telescope is the best choice! Our telescopes keep children away from electronic devices and close to nature. This telescope can properly guide children to live and explore the world.
With an endless curiosity about nature, we can explore nature through this telescope.
• Admire the scenery – Watch the stars in the night sky and enjoy the beautiful day.
• Observing animals – Observe the lifestyle of various animals and small insects.
• Observe the perimeter – get a feel for the situation and get ready in real time.
Learning and exploring
• The children have a lot of doubts about the moon, let them explore and they will have fun. Therefore, the telescope can correctly develop the hobby of children's astronomy.
• Children can explore the universe and learn more. Therefore, the telescope is a good learning tool.
|Dimensions:||75 x 22 x 11 cm; 2.04 Kilograms|