Reolink Pan Tilt Battery Security Camera Outdoor Solar Powered Rechargeable Wireless 1080p WiFi IP Camera Color Night Vision PIR Motion Detection Surveillance Camera, Argus PT
RRP PRICE: £127.99
SALE PRICE: £102.39
YOU SAVE: £25.60
SALE PRICE: £102.39
YOU SAVE: £25.60
About this item
- This fits your .
- by entering your model number.
- Wire-Free and Trouble-Free: With weatherproof housing and a built-in rechargeable battery, you can enjoy the flexibility and mobility this security camera brings with – outdoors and indoors, anywhere within the WiFi signal range.
- Nonstop Power Source: This WiFi IP camera is charged by a universal 5V 2A power adapter or by the Reolink Solar Panel, convenient and effective (The power adapter or Reolink solar panel is Not included).
- Live View and 2-Way Audio: Supports remote access to live view via the App or Client to stay tuned with your baby, pets or property. Listen and even talk back thanks to the built-in microphone and loudspeaker.
- Flexible Pan Tilt and 1080p HD: Streams and records up to 1080p HD quality and captures color starlight night vision videos (up to 33ft) even in low-light environments. This outdoor camera rotates 355° horizotally and 140° vertically, cover more and miss less.
- PIR Sensor and Instant Alerts: Argus PT alerts via push notifications, emails, siren alerts or prerecorded voice messages in real-time and records the motion detection to the Micro SD card (Not included) for playback. By setting up motion sensitivity and PIR schedule, you will not miss anything.
- Only works with 2.4 GHz WiFi. IP address connection is not supported.
- Only works with Reolink App and Client. Other third-party apps are not supported.
- Does not support 24/7 recording and can't work with NVR.
- Rechargeable Battery is not removable.
- Supports at most 10 online users to live view simultaneously.
- Network is required for the initial setup. After configuration, the camera can record events in the Micro SD card even without network connection.
- Micro SD card is not included in the package.
Local Storage and Remote Playback
The Argus PT is still equipped with an micro SD card slot, so that the recorded videos can be stored directly in the local micro SD card (not included). Then you can access the camera via Reolink app or client and play the videos on the micro SD card to know what happened just in front of the camera.
Starlight Color Night Vision
Argus PT delivers exceptional visual performance backed by a 2-megapixel CMOS sensor, capturing clearer and smoother videos than 720p cameras. With advanced starlight night vision technology, the camera can see through the darkness up to 33 feet in very weak light conditions.
With a built-in 6500mAh rechargeable battery, the camera can be charged by a 5V/2A power adapter or by the Reolink solar panel for continuous power (Not included).
Smart PIR Sensor and Alerts
Embedded with PIR sensor, this IP camera is capable of detecting movements, sending out real-time motion alerts to your phone and email inbox, and recording events in the Micro SD card. Meanwhile, the siren or your customized voice alert will sound automatically to warn off the unwanted. You can adjust the PIR schedule and motion sensitivity to reduce false alerts.
Remote Access and Playback
You can remotely access this IP camera to get live streaming and capture images. Also, you can view playback stored in the Micro SD card easier with the intuitive timeline design in the Reolink App or Client.
2-Way Audio and Live View
Built-in microphone and speaker allow you to have smooth conversations through the Reolink software, where you could scare off unwanted guests and interactive with your elder, baby or pet.
Question 1: Any tips when I install the camera?
Answer: For outdoor use, the Argus PT MUST be installed upside down for better waterproof performance and better PIR motion sensor’s efficiency.
It is recommended to install the camera 2-3 meters (7-10 ft) above the ground. This height maximizes the detection range of the PIR motion sensor.
And for better motion detection performance, please install the camera angularly.
Question 2: How long does the battery last?
Answer: This camera comes with a 6500mAh rechargeable lithium battery. Normally, the battery lasts for about 1 – 4 weeks, based on your settings, usage or temperature. We recommend you to use Reolink Solar Panel to get non-stop power.
Question 3: Can this camera work with NVR or Synology NAS?
Answer: No, this camera is not compatible with any NVR or NAS.
|2.4GHz WiFi Only||3G/4G Network||2.4GHz WiFi Only||2.4GHz WiFi Only||3G/4G Network||3G/4G Network|
|Starlight Night Vision||Starlight Night Vision||Starlight Night Vision||Up to 33ft||Starlight Night Vision||Starlight Night Vision|
|Only 355° Pan, 140° Tilt||×||×||×||Only 355° Pan, 140° Tilt||×|
|Micro SD Card||Micro SD Card||Micro SD Card||Micro SD Card||Micro SD Card||Micro SD Card|
|Dimensions:||12.2 x 9.8 x 9.8 cm; 930 Grams|
|Batteries Included:||1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)|