LED Strip Lights Alexa HomeKit – Meross 10M WiFi Light Strip Compatible with HomeKit Siri Alexa Voice Control and Remote Control RGB Color Changing
RRP PRICE: £41.99
SALE PRICE: £39.99
YOU SAVE: £2.00
SALE PRICE: £39.99
YOU SAVE: £2.00
About this item
- Smart Home&Smart Light Strip: Meross light strip compatible with Apple HomeKit, Alexa and Google Assistant, offering you a simple way to control your lights. Just a simple voice command, you can turn on or off, brighten or dim and set desired colors.
- Wireless Control From Anywhere: Apple Home and Meross APP allows you to control RGB light strip via stable WiFi. By touching your phone, easily create room mood light with romance, relaxation.
- Colour Changing Dimmable Lighting: Choose the colors you like and set up perfect lighting for different occasions. 3 lighting scenes only on Meross APP such as fade, jumping, flicker enable you to decide how colors change. *Does not support color temperature and music mode
- Schedule and Scene: Create your own schedule, automatically turn on the light strip when sun goes down.By the time you get home, a warm, bright room will be ready. Set desired color and mode when you are watching movies, gaming, reading, taking exercise.
- Easy to Install: 2x5M(16.4Ft) wifi strip lights allow you to reach around your room and light the place up. Perfect for bedroom, living room, cupboard, bar, etc. The 3M self-adhesive tape can be applied to any dry and flat surface. Decorate your TV wall or stairs.
|Dimensions:||17 x 17 x 8 cm; 680 Grams|
Please note that the HomeKit remote control requires an iPad, HomePod or Apple TV to be installed at home. Visit the Apple HomeKit for more information.
* The version does not support color temperature.
We recommend that you use the Meross app at the same time. The Meross app will introduce more features and will have firmware updates. All data is securely transmitted and stored on Amazon AWS servers.
How to make a 90 degree turn with the smart LED light strip?
- Colour: 5050 RGB
- Luminous Llux: 550 lumens
- Input: 12V3A, 36W
- Number of Lights: 300
- Average Life: 50000 Hours
- Waterproof: NO
- iOS 13 or higher, Android 4.1 or higher, 2.4Ghz
Meross Smart LED Light Strip
Compatible with HomeKit
- 5050 RGB dimmable strip lights
- Apple Siri/Alexa/Google Home for voice control
- Meross/ Apple Home/ SmartThings app remote control
- DIY flash modes
- Timer & Scenes
- Group Control
- Components: 2 x 5M light strips, 1 x controller, 1 x power adapter, 2 x connectors, 10 x fixing clips
The Lighting on the Stairs
For TV & PC decoration
Decorate your kitchen
Hands-free Voice Control
Use HomeKit Alexa or Google Assistant to control your Wi-Fi LED strip lights easily: adjust brightness, tune light. Just say:
"Hey Siri, turn the lights on"
"Alexa, turn the lights to blue"
"Hey Google, turn the lights off"
Take full control of lights via Apple Home or Meross APP. The Meross APP provides you million colors, different scene modes (only Meross APP), timer and much more functions.
Note: Require iOS 13 or above. 5G Wi-Fi not supported
DIY Your Favorite Color and Effect
You could adjust the changing speed via meross APP setting different modes, such as flash or smooth, to create cool atmosphere, ideal for bedroom, stairs, living room, kitchen etc.
** Apple Home app don't have effect
Timer & Schedule
You could set schedules to turn on/off the Led lightning strips at a specific time. Eg. turn on at 22:00, turn off at 8:00, meet your different need, such as reading, party, working, sleeping etc.
Can't pair with HomeKit?
|Can't pair with HomeKit?||1. Check your system. It works with iOS 13 and above. If not, please upgrade to the latest version. 2. Connect 2.4G wifi.|
|WLAN router problem||You will fail when connecting to 5G WiFi. Make sure your router has a 2.4GHz WiFi and connect both HomeKit plug and your iPhone or iPad to the 2.4GHz WiFi. Or turn off the 5GHz WiFi of your router temporarily until you succeed in paring the device.|
|Poor WiFi signal||Mare sure your smart device is powered on and close to the WiFi router with a strong 2.4GHz WiFi coverage.|
|Uncertified accessory||This could be a glitch from Apple HomeKit cloud server. Please wait for 1~2 hours and try again.|
|How to connect with Alexa?||Users have to connect with Home App successfully. Then connect meross app and skill "meross" with Alexa and Google Home.|
|One light works other don't||Turn over the strip and plug into the controller.|
|Category||HomeKit Touch Bedside Lamp||HomeKit Night Light||HomeKit B22 Bulb||HomeKit Plug 2 Pack||HomeKit Power Strip|
|Works with Apple Siri||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Works with Google Assistant||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Works with SmartThings||x||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Meross App Control||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Requirements||iPhone, iWatch, iPad, or iPod touch with iOS 13.0 or later||iPhone, iWatch, iPad, or iPod touch with iOS 13.0 or later||iPhone, iWatch, iPad, or iPod touch with iOS 13.0 or later||iPhone, iWatch, iPad, or iPod touch with iOS 13.0 or later||iPhone, iWatch, iPad, or iPod touch with iOS 13.0 or later|