CiT Raider PC Gaming Case, Mid-Tower ATX, Halo Dual – Ring Spectrum Fans, RGB, PCB Hub w/ Aura Connectivity, RF Controller, MB Sync, Tempered Glass, For a Great Gaming Experience | White
SALE PRICE: £54.44
YOU SAVE: £4.72
YOU SAVE: £4.72
About this item
- This fits your .
- by entering your model number.
- 4mm thick tempered glass front and left side offers a professional look but allows you to show off the spectrum lighting
- Supports up to eight fans with four Dual-Ring Halo Spectrum fans included to give your case some added colour in your finished build
- The Raider supports a radiator up to 240mm at the front, at the top a radiator up to 240mm and at the back a 120mm radiator to give you extensive cooling support
- A PCB hub is included and can fit up to 10 devices. A SATA and a 3pin ASUS connector included connecting to your motherboard, giving you multiple options
- The RF remote controller included gives you the option of six single colours and several different lighting modes so you can stand out from the crowd. Troubleshoot: If one of the fans doesnt work, try disconnecting the fan & reconnecting. If still no success, please try switching the fan to a different connector of a working fan, and see if it then works. Also, connect the original connector to the previously working fan, and see if it works
- Body Material is 0.05 Centimeter Spill Prevention, Control, and Countermeasure (SPCC)
Product descriptionColour Name:Raider White RGB
The CiT Raider is a Mid Tower professional gaming case with a 4mm tempered glass front panel and a full tempered glass left side panel, allowing you to see the light from your Spectrum fans. The Raider comes with a simple and easy to build design and a popular gaming internal structure. You can fit a total of eight fans but it comes with 4 x 120mm Dual-Ring Halo Spectrum LED fans, three at the front and one at the back. The Raider case comes with a PCB hub that can fit up to 10 devices. 8 5pin fans and 2 3pin LED strips. An RF controller is included. The RF controller means you can use anywhere and lights the fans 6 single colours (Red, Green, Blue, Cyan, Purple and Yellow) and comes with several different lighting modes so you never run out of ideas. As well has being able to control the lighting, if you choose to have single colour lighting you can control the brightness through the speed buttons on the RF remote but if you choose the Spectrum lighting effect you can control the fan speed through the speed buttons on the RF remote. A SATA connector and a 3pin Asus connector come with the PCB hub meaning you can control your LED light through your motherboard or other supported devices As well as the RF controller. Giving you more control. You can enhance your cooling further with room at the front for a radiator up to a 240mm, at the top a radiator up to 240mm and at the back a radiator up to 120mm. This gaming case has good compatibility, it supports ATX, Micro ATX, Mini ITX and supports ATX power supply up to 185mm in length to give you unlimited options. On the top of the case for easy access is 1 x USB3.0, 2 x USB2.0 and HD audio allowing you to connect to a variety of devices.
Troubleshoot: If one of the fans doesnt work, try disconnecting the fan & reconnecting. If still no success, please try switching the fan to a different connector of a working fan, and see if it then works. Also, connect the original connector to the previously working fan, and see if it works.
|Dimensions:||41.1 x 19.8 x 45.1 cm; 6.67 Kilograms|
|Model:||CIT-RAIDER WHT RGB|
|Colour:||Raider White RGB|
|Colour:||Raider White RGB|
From the manufacturer
CIT was launched in the UK in 2007, it emerged from the Colours IT brand and has gone from strength to strength each year since.
CIT’s products line up cover the middle range of computer components & Cases and offer the economical buyer an introduction to quality without breaking the budget.
Raider Mid-Tower RGB Range
– Mid Tower
– Supports up to 8 fans
– Up to 8 x Halo Dual-Ring Spectrum LED fans included
– Water cooling Ready
– 4mm Tempered Glass
– Supports ATX motherboards.
– Comes in black and white.
The Raider Supports up to eight fans and includes four Halo Dual-Ring Spectrum LED fans.
The Raider supports up to a 240mm radiator at the front and top and a 120mm at the back offering extensive cooling support.
The Raider offers a professional stylish look with a 4mm tempered glass front panel and an acrylic left side panel to showcase your final build.
The Raider offers excellent compatibility with room for an ATX motherboard offering more choices when it comes to your final build.