A&D Medical UA-651BLE Connected Blood Pressure Monitor with AFib Screening
SALE PRICE: £55.84
YOU SAVE: £3.90
YOU SAVE: £3.90
About this item
- Clinically validated AA standard – European Society for Hypertension (ESH) +/-3% accuracy
- One button operation – with latest 3rd generation fully automatic measurement technology
- Bluetooth connectivity ( iOS, Android) – Free A&D Connect App
- Atrial Fibrillation screening with clinical validation by Professor Kario DOI: 10.1111/jch.13076
- 5 Year Warranty
Product descriptionStyle Name:UA-651 BLE Connected Blood Pressure Monitor
A&D have been a leading provider of medical devices for both home healthcare and healthcare professionals worldwide since we were established in 1977. Clinically proven in accuracy and is equipped with Bluetooth Smart technology. Wellness Connected App offers a complete view of your health via one easy to use app. A&D Connect guides you through the easy device setup process and provides an overview of results, goals and trends for you or your whole family. A&D Connect app available for iOS 6-10, Android 6.0.1
x4 AA Alkaline Batteries
From the manufacturer
UA-651BLE Connected Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor, Clinically Validated
A&D Medical is proud to be a Japanese global manufacturing company
A&D Medical continue to design and manufacture products that solve existing and evolving medical conditions.
- Bluetooth connectivity (iOS and Android)
- A&D Connect App
- Synch health data via your smartphone
- Clinically validated to the world recognised European Hypertension Society (ESH) guidelines so the user can have complete confidence in their readings
A&D Medical have been one of the leading providers of medical devices for both home healthcare and healthcare professionals worldwide since 1977.
In 1984, we invented and patented the oscillometric technology of blood pressure measurement which is now used worldwide in the majority of electronic upper arm blood pressure monitors.
We strive for 'Honmono', welcome challenges and are relentless until we deliver solutions.
What is blood pressure – Hypertension?
Approx 16 million UK adults have high blood pressure*
*Annual Report-Chief Medical Officer Department of Health
- 30 per cent of women have high blood pressure*
- 32 per cent of men have high blood pressure*
*Health Survey for England 2003
Blood pressure is recorded with two numbers
The systolic pressure (higher number) is the force at which your heart pumps blood around your body
The diastolic pressure (lower number) is the resistance to the blood flow in the blood vessels.
Both readings are measured in millimetres of mercury (mmHg)
A blood pressure reading between 120 / 80 mmHg and 140 / 90 mmHg could mean you're at risk of developing high blood pressure if you don't take steps to keep your blood pressure under control.
The prevalence of atrial fibrillation
- 1.4 million people have AF
- 1 in 4 people with atrial are not diagnosed
- 66% of atrial fibrillation strokes can be averted with treatment
- 20% of all strokes linked to AF
- 62% not prescribed anticoagulant
- People with atrial fibrillation have a five fold higher risk of stroke **
** Public health England published February 2017
Atrial fibrillation screening technology
Atrial fibrillation screening
UA-651BLE Upper Arm Blood Pressure monitor with Atrial Fibrillation screening
Atrial Fibrillation screening technology
Atrial fibrillation is defined as an irregular rhythm that is 15% less or 15% more than the average rhythm detected while the monitor is measuring the systolic and diastolic blood pressure.
A&D Medical have obtained clinical validation for our atrial fibrillation screening technology.*
* Clinically validated by Professor Kario DOI: 10.1111/jch.13076
- Blood pressure clinical validation *
- *Benetti E, Fania C and Palatini P. Validation of the A&D BP UA-651 device for home blood pressure measurement according to the European Society of Hypertension International Protocol revision 2010.
|UA-611 Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor, Clinically Validated||UA-651 Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor, Clinically Validated||UA-651SL Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor, Clinically Validated||UA-651BLE Connected Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor, Clinically Validated||UA-767F Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor, Clinically Validated|
|Irregular Heartbeat Technology||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|WHO Classification Indicator||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Memories||30||30||30||A&D Connect App||60 x 4 users|
|Supplied Cuff||Medium 22-32 cm||Medium 22-32 cm||Semi Large 23-37 cm||Medium 22-32 cm||Medium 22-32 cm|
|Optional Cuff||Large 31-45 cm||Large 31-45 cm||Large 31-45 cm||Large 31-45 cm||Large 31-45 cm|
|Wellness Connected App||–||–||–||✓||–|
|Carry Case + Mains Power Option||–||✓||✓||✓||✓|