Creality Ender 3 S1 Pro 3D Printers 300℃ High Temp
Creality Ender 3 S1 Pro 3D Printers 300℃ High Temp Printing Support Multiple Filaments 3D Printer Sprite Full Metal Direct Extruder CR Touch Automatic Leveling Printing Size 220×220×270mm
- [300℃ High-temp Passion]: The nozzle made of brass can stand up to 300℃ printing. It is compatible with multiple filaments, such as PLA, ABS, PVA, Wood, TPU, PETG, and PA, creating numerous possibilities for the imagination. For the 3d printers filament, the most attracting thing is its good performance under high-temp conditions.
- [Sprite”Direct Extruder]: The metal 3d printer uses the “Sprite” full Metal Dual-gear Direct Extruder. It is small but powerful – weighing only 210g, but the extrusion force can be up to 80N. It enables smooth feeding when printing with diverse filaments , such as TPU.
- [CR Touch Auto-leveling]: Automatic compensation for 16 points’ printing height on the heat bed. Complete leveling quickly and accurately. Therefore, the 3d printers for beginners is friendly.
- [LCD with Interactive UI]:The 4.3-inch color touch screen enables click-to-control. It will automatically dim out for energy-saving if there is no action for three minutes. And PEI spring steel build plate is durable. It not only has good adhesion to the printed models but is also bendable, enabling a slight flex to remove the print.
- [Upgraded in All aspects]: The fdm 3d printers is of modularized structure. 96% of the print body is pre-installed. Thus, the assembly can complete within six steps, allowing beginers to their printing quickly. A LED light strip is equipped at the top of Z-axis, providing even fill-in light and allowing a precise observation in the dark.A handle is added to the build surface for easier pulling out under the high-temp condition.
Create Reality Achieve Dreams
LED Light for Clear Observation
The equipped LED light enables comprehensive light fill, with which users can observe the printing details even in a dark environment.
The sensor can conduct automatic detection of the filament's running out so that users can add filaments in time.
This ender 3d printer can save the data during the outage and resume the print correctly from where it's left off, reducing the risk of filament wasting due to the printing failure.
32-bit Silent Motherboard
This Ender 3 S1 Pro is equipped with a 32-bit silent mainboard, the noise exposure is lower than 50dB, greatly reducing noise to let you enjoy your printing.
|Max Nozzle Temp||300 ℃|
|Max Hotbed Tem||110℃|
|Supported Filaments||PLA, ABS, PVA, Wood, TPU90-95, PETG, PA|
|Build Volume||10.6X8.6X8.6 inch|
|Extrusion Force||80 N|
|Leveling Mode||CR Touch Automatic Leveling|
|Supported Languages||Chinese, English, Spanish, German, French, Portuguese, Italian, Russian, Turkish|
|Slicing Software||Creality Slicer/Cura/Repetier-Host/Simplify3D|
|3D File Format||stl/.obj / .gcode(after slicing)|
|Net Weight||8.6 kg|
|Printing Speed||Maximum 200 mm/s|
|Printing Precision||±0.1 mm|
|Nozzle Diameter||0.4 mm|
|Data Transmission Method||Type-C USB/ SD card|
|Rated Voltage||100-120V, 220-240V, 50/60 Hz|