KNIPEX Automatic Stripping Pliers (175 mm) 12 74 180 SB
REGULAR PRICE: £76.94
About this item
- For control and sensor cables / actuator cables, also for stripping flexible feeding and extension cables
- Automatic adjustment to cables between Ã 4.4 mm and Ã 7.5 mm
- No damage to the inner conductor or shield braid
- For oil-resistant, halogen-free control and sensor / actuator cables with multicore cable design
- Suitable for highly flexible TPE-U-pipes, PUR and PVC cable sheathing, rubber leads such as H05 etc.
|Dimensions:||25.5 x 8 x 2.8 cm; 120 Grams|
|Model:||12 74 180 SB|
From the manufacturer
KNIPEX Automatic Stripping Pliers 12 74 180 SB: Adapt automatically and reliably to the cable diameter
Safe, flexible, light: KNIPEX automatic stripping pliers â allow damage-free stripping of multi-core cables with long stripping lengths thanks to a smooth-operating mechanism and low weight
The KNIPEX automatic stripping pliers allow quick and easy work thanks to their smooth-operating mechanism and low weight of only around 145 g. The housing (175 mm in length) consists of robust, fibre-glass reinforced plastic. Plus: The oil-hardened blades made of special tool steel are easy to replace (spare blades are available separately: 12 79 31 â 1 pair of spare blades for 12 74 180 SB).
Safe stripping of all cables
The KNIPEX automatic stripping pliers have a large stripping capacity of Ã 4.4-7.5 mm. They adapt to the cable automatically â without damaging inner conductors or braided shielding. They are ideally suited for oil-resistant and halogen-free control and sensor/actuator cables with multi-core cable construction, highly flexible TPE-U cables, PUR and PVC cable sheathing and rubber cables.
- Flexible: stripping values (diameter) Ã 4.4 – 7.5 mm
- Adapts automatically to the cable diameter, does not damage inner conductors or braided shielding
- For oil-resistant and halogen-free cables, shielded and unshielded, rubber, TPE-U, PUR and PVC
- Smoothly operating mechanism and low weight
- Housing: plastic, fibre-glass reinforced
- Blade: special tool steel, oil hardened and exchangeable
Hardworking helper for precise stripping
The automatic stripping pliers automatically adapt to cable diameters between 4.4 and 7.5 mm. The practical scale, which is clearly visible on the upper jaw, helps you to precisely cut the sheath to length: insert, ratchet, done!